27th May 2011, 01:28 PM
srm student

Summer internship and offers for doing final project in semi conducter in industry? Any jobs related to my VLSI discipline?

Sir,
i am currently doing my m.tech second semester at S.R.M University Chennai, in VLSI DESIGN.Please do let me know whether any summer internship and offers for doing my final project in semi-conductor industry is available. Also please do let me know if any jobs in my relevant discipline is available
Thanking you

14th November 2011, 06:39 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Summer internship and offers for doing final project in semi conducter in industry? Any jobs related to my VLSI discipline?

Yes,you will have intern ships courses from ECE background..
you can also get job based on VLSI if you have internships which adds extra weight to your Resume
14th November 2011, 11:32 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Summer internship and offers for doing final project in semi conducter in industry? Any jobs related to my VLSI discipline?

You can do intern ship in any of your core company like
SAIL
VLSI
BHEL
DRDO
DRDL
They provide you special time for exam
by clearing that you are eligible for intern ship
With this intern ship certificate you can get job in the company from which you were interned.
14th November 2011, 11:46 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Summer internship and offers for doing final project in semi conducter in industry? Any jobs related to my VLSI discipline?

You can do intern ship in any of your core company like
SAIL
VLSI
BHEL
DRDO
DRDL
They provide you special time for exam
by clearing that you are eligible for intern ship
With this intern ship certificate you can get job in the company from which you were interned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?