12th April 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?

right now i am pursuing mba 1 year & wanted to do summer project in hr.how can apply for companies for project? which companies should i preferencely refer?how could i get perfect skilled intern for summer project?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Summer Internship Project in HDFC Bank at Pune?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  3. Where I can apply for Project Internship programme in Pune being a MCA last semester student?
  4. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  5. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  6. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  7. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  8. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  9. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  10. How to do summer internship project in TATA motors? I am a student of PGDM first year marketing
  11. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  13. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  14. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  17. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?