3rd April 2011, 10:18 AM
md. irfan

Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student?

i am a 2nd year mechanical student.i wish to do a summer training program in bokaro steel plant.it will be better to provide the links and detail about other summer programs.i want to know the details of 'how to apply' and their duration of course.

3rd April 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student?

to whom i have to submit my bonafied for summer training in bokaro steel plant?
4th April 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student?

i want to do summer training in bokaro steel plant , is any online registration for training , i am in third year .
8th April 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training in Rourkela steel plant ..Pls send me required information ,contacts or links ...
10th April 2011, 06:38 PM
deepak narayan

i want to do summer training in bokaro steel plant bokaro....what is the procudere
12th April 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do summer training ,,,,what will i have to do
17th April 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am complete 2nd yrs in B.E .......i want to do summer training in bocoro steel company ......so i want to know about procedure to apply.......thank you
18th April 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training in bokaro steel plant bokaro....what is the procudere. this is sandeep...............
24th April 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Re:summer training in bokaro steel plant for 5th SEM on 3rd year mechanical branch student
I want to do summer training in bokaro steel plant in bokaro............ what is the procudere. this is hari......
9th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

RE: Summer training in bokaro steel plant for 5th on 3rd yearmechanical branch student. I Want to do summer training in bokaro steel plant in bokaro........what is the procedure. this is pratap kumar ranjan
11th July 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

me summer training jana he visa steel plant me kese jaNA HE
15th July 2011, 05:27 PM
fazlu
Member+

this has more advantages for student...
this will give also more advantage for JOBS..
thank you......
15th July 2011, 05:28 PM
fazlu
Member+

this has more advantages for student...
this will give also more advantage for JOBS..
thank you......
8th September 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.TECH 2nd year.My branch is EEE.i want to summer training in bokaro steel plant.
14th March 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i also want to summer training in holly day (RISHI KANT)
19th March 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i am student of B.TECH 2nd year.Ny branch is Mech.
14th April 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a 2nd year mech. student and want to do training in bokaro steel plant.I am sunny.Please give me the information on this email id:
E Mail ID: [email protected]
15th April 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a nd year instru. and control engg. student and want to do training in bokaro steel plant please give me information about what is procedure
14th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

how can i do the summer training in bokaro steel plant
17th June 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

how can i do the summer training in bokaro steel plant
3rd January 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i want the hole information how to apply for summer traning in SAIL BOKARO
i am 2nd yr student mechanical engg..
19th February 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training | Seo Tutor MCA, BE, B.Tech Noida
Summer Training in Noida. At the SEO Tutor, Our Objective is to See you launched on a Successful Career. We Groom young IT Graduates for Future Success by Imparting Intensive Career Specific Training and Soft Skills
Keywords:-
Summer Training, Seo Tutor MCA, BE, B.Tech Noida
Contact Us :
D -67 Sectors - 2, Noida, (U.P)
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone No.: 91 %u2013 8800700773
http://www.seotutor.in/disclaimer.html
9th March 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to summer training in bokaro steel plant , i am the student of b-tech mechanical 5th semester so what is the procedure of summer training.....?
4th May 2013, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i do training in BSL in BKSC.I am 2nd years student of diploma in CIVIL engineering.what is the method of to do training.
4th May 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir,
I am a 2nd year mechanical(material & metallurgy) student.I wish to do a summer training program in bokaro steel plant.It will be better to provide the links and detail about other summer programs.I want to know the details of 'how to apply' and their duration of course.
Your' faithfully
4th May 2013, 07:26 PM
Mr. Ashish kr.

R/Sir
I am a 2nd year mechanical (material & metallurgy) student.I wish to do a summer training program in bokaro steel plant.It will be better to provide the links and detail about other summer programs.I want to know the details of 'how to apply' and their duration of course.
Your's faithfully
28th November 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir
I am a 2nd year mechanical
engineering student.I
wish to do a summer training
program in bokaro steel plant.It
will be better to provide the links
and detail about other summer
programs.I want to know the
details of 'how to apply' and
their duration of course.
Your's faithfully
Md nawaz ahamad
s/o Md rabbul ansari
kundori tupkadih bokaro
15th December 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM 2ND YEAR STUDENT OF ENGINEERING.I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING IN BSL BOKARO FOR 15 DAYS IN JANUARY.IS IT POSSIBLE
1st February 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student of mca.i want to do training in bsl bokaro for 6 month.plz tel how to apply.
5th February 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm Greetings. Good morning. I am Chetan Prasad Satsangi, I am pursuing 2nd year Poli Technic Diplomo at Dayalbagh Educational Institute, (Deemed University), Daylbagh, campus. I would like to do my summer Internship Program at the prestageious Bokaro Steel City. I will be highly grateful to you, if you kindly provide me the necessary information.My mail address is [email protected]

Thanks and regards,

D.Chetan Prasad,
9th February 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN SECOND YEAR AND HOW ANY ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR TRAINING IN B.S.L?
22nd February 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I am in second year student in mechanical ...
I want to training in b.s.l
25th February 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am a student of Mechanical Engineering,2nd year of government polytechnic,Ambala City,Haryana.
I want to do training in Bokaro Steel Plant. So, what I should do? Please tell me?
3rd February 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of electrical engineering,2nd year
i want to do training in bokaro thermal power plant so what i should do please tell me
2nd April 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of electrical engineering,2nd yeari want to do training in bokaro thermal power plant so what i should do please tell me
3rd June 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of mechanical engineering, third year i want to do summer traning in bokaro thermal power plant so i should please tell me
. Email [email protected]
10th January 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

I am student of mechanical engineering 2nd year I want to do summer training in bokaro thermal power plant so i should please tell me email abdulansari [email protected]
11th May 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year studying Mechanical Engineering. What is the procedure of applying in either Bokaro steel plant or Rourkela steel plant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?