20th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of BEL exam for Electronics and Communication? Where can I get the question papers?

what is syllbus for bel exam for electroni and communicatin ???and wer wil get question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of BEL exam for Electronics and Communication? Where can I get the question papers?
  2. BEL PE previous years question paper along with the syllabus(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  3. BEL probational engineering and communication syllabus? Previous years question papers with answers?
  4. BEL PE previous years question papers and syllabus(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  5. Syllabus, marking scheme and previous years question papers for BEL Probationary Engineer?
  6. Syllabus, model question papers and preparation tips for BEL-HR recruitment exam?
  7. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student? -- [New]
  9. Last 10 question papers of IES of electronics and communication and syllabus
  10. Syllabus of Probationary Engineers entrance exam for BEL(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  11. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BEL recruitment exam?
  12. What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for ECE stream?
  13. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers of BEL probationary engineer for the stream of electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Previous years question papers for Electronics(BEL)?
  16. Previous years question papers and syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL) of computer science branch?
  17. Syllabus for ONGC written exam for electronics and communication
  18. BEL model question papers for electronics engineering
21st June 2011, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of BEL exam for Electronics and Communication? Where can I get the question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is syllbus for bel exam for electroni and communicatin ???and wer wil get question papers

here i am giving the syllabus of electronics and communication for BEl exam.

1. Antennas:

Antenna lenths, types(vhf,uhf,yogi-gudi n other)

2. Satellites:

Basics on Satillites, Satillite positions, Distance problems,

Geo-synchronous Satillites

3. Rader :

Basics on Raders, Tracking Raders, FW-CM Raders, MTI Raders

4. Microprocessors:

80286, Data n Adders lines(1-2 qns)

5. Networks :

Resonance Frequency, Y-Delta problems, Nodal n Mesh Analysis,

RLC n/w, power Calculations(p=v^2/R=I^2R=VI)

6. Control Systems :

Transfer Function, Routh-Hurwitz Crierion

7. Op-amps :

R and C connected op-amp o/p

8. Timers:

IC(4000,4001,7485)

9. Capacitance n Inductance Formulas and its problems,Conductivity

10. Basic Electronics:

p-n junction, FET, Oscillators

11. Electromagnitics :

m(mue),mr, Maxwell’s equation, J= (Sigma)*E,

Divergence, Wave guides.

12. 1-5 qns from Basics of normal operating systems(windows,unix,win98) n

Control Networking

13. Digital Electronics :

Flip-flops(j-k,T,D), Logic Gates

14.Communications :

Detectors,S/N ratio,

a) Pulse Analog :

PAM :P ulse Amplitude Modulation

PWM :P ulse Width Modulation

PPM : Pulse Position Modulation

b) Pulse Digital :

PCM : Pulse Code Modulation

all the best.
21st June 2011, 01:30 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of BEL exam for Electronics and Communication? Where can I get the question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

BEL ( Bharat Electronics Limited ) PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS

I have attached some of the previous year of BEL exam papers in this post... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> The exam is for 2 hrs 30 mins... where it consists of questions from aptitude, maths and technical..

-> There are no separate syllabus followed for the BEL exam.. most of the questions will be from your degree curriculum...

-> The aptitude questions will be from Data interpretations, logical reasoning and general knowledge.

-> To prepare for the aptitude section online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Technical questions will be from fundamental questions from the subjects like solid state and electronics.

-> Questions will also be from control systems and digital signal processing.

-> Just go through the previous year papers and try to find the type of questions and question pattern followed and prepare for the exam accordingly..

-> For more information about BEL exam visit CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip BEL.zip(500.1 KB, 581 views)
File Type: zip BEL - 2.zip(135.0 KB, 489 views)
20th September 2011, 02:16 PM
Nithishkumar.M

Default Re: Syllabus of BEL exam for Electronics and Communication? Where can I get the question papers?

pls send me a bhel sup training eletronics model question papers
9th May 2012, 12:37 PM
:0)

can you please help me to find syllabus & reference books for bel exam 2012?
25th June 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of probationary exam of electronic and communication stream at e-mail address [email protected]
17th May 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

To prepare for aptitude and English section visit the site http://gkbazaar.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?