8th September 2010, 09:26 PM
karthii

Syllabus of BHEL Supervisor Trainee entrance exam for Diploma ECE students?

what book are what sylabus i have to follow to write BHEL superviosr treinee exam for diplamo in ECE...

26th April 2011, 08:28 AM
balachandar.chinta

Default Re: Syllabus of BHEL Supervisor Trainee entrance exam for Diploma ECE students?

Study all those portions related to network theory not only from degree syllabus but also from 12th std physics.. best book preferred G.K. Publications.
26th April 2011, 08:36 PM
akankshi bafana

Default Re: Syllabus of BHEL Supervisor Trainee entrance exam for Diploma ECE students?

The topics will be generally covering all your core subjects in the Mechanical Engineering.The candidates will have to appear for a written test which will be followed by an interview.The selected candidate will undergo training for one year.

The syllabus consists generally of your core subjects of your respective Engineering stream along with Higher Aptitude covering areas like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Logical thinking, English usage, General Awareness.

The questions will be generally covering your fundamentals of core subjects.Hence its better that you go through your core subjects right from first year.It will definitely help you solve all the questions.Refer standard books of R.K Bansal,Rajput to score well in the supervisor's exam.

The syllabus consists generally of your core subjects of your respective Engineering stream along with Higher Aptitude covering areas like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Logical thinking, English usage, General Awareness.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/topics-studied-attending-bhel-diploma-mechanical-supervisors-exam-61367.html#ixzz1KdcWp5U6

Exam Syllabus is mainly based on your core subjects in your Course.The Syllabus consists of
1.Respective core subjects: Basic Questions.
2.Quantitative Aptitude: Percentages, Profit and loss, Fractions, Simple Interest.
3.Reasoning Ability: Seating Arrangements, Problem Figures.
4.Logical Thinking: puzzles,questions based on decision making
5.Verbal Ability: antonyms,synonyms, correction of errors,comprehensive passage.
6.General Awareness: current affairs, politics, Geography, Environment, Sports.

Procedure to get admission:
step1:written test
step2: Interview
step3: selected candidates will undergo training for one year.

All The Best

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/topics-studied-attending-bhel-diploma-mechanical-supervisors-exam-61367.html#ixzz1Kdchb8X6
4th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the exact queation pattern of civil in st
5th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

IS R S KHURMI BEST FOR PREPARATION FOR SUPERVISOR TRAINEE OF DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL?
THE STUDENT WHO DOING DIPLOMA THROUGH DISTANCE COURSE. IS APPLICABLE FOR IT?
6th August 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exam of supesvisor trainee of bhel for diploma in EIC branch
7th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

which is the best book for preparation for supervisor trainee in BHEL for ECE
8th August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY QUESTIONS AND HOW MUCH TIME IS FOR ST ENTRANCE?ANY NEGATIVE MARKING IS THERE IF YES THEN PLEASE DISCUSS ABOUT IT?
11th August 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have applied for supervisor trainee in BHEL
can u please provide me the sample papers of electronics and communication to my email id:[email protected]
i wll be very thankful to you
11th August 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have applied for supervisor trainee in BHEL
can u please provide me the sample papers of electronics and communication to my email id:[email protected]
i wll be very thankful to you
17th August 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I finished my diploma in ECE and i also applied for a supervisor trainee job in BHEL
Kindly send me the sample papers for supervisor trainee written exam and also notify the time duration for exam to my mail id : [email protected]
I ll be very thankful to u sir
17th August 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hai plz tel me how to prepare for bhel exam i m an ece student
19th August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and exam pattern for electronics&instrumentation branch
24th August 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know syllabus for entrance exam of supervisour trainee in BHEL MY mail id is [email protected]
26th August 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

core subjects
28th August 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Electronic engg. Student... TINU ANAND
Sir,
I am applying in superviser trainee post in BHEL. Plz help me and plz send that sllybus on my email ID : [email protected]. I will be very thankful to you,..
2nd September 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir please send syllabus for supervisor trainee in electronics and communication to my e mail [email protected]
14th September 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the question peaper format in ece stream. plz send to my email
[email protected].
21st September 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i complted my B.Tech(ECE) in JNTUH University instead of applying in Trainees engineer i applied suoervisor trainees can i write that exam on 25th september...please reply me...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?