16th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)

Sir i passed HSLC examination from SEBA board securing 85% marks.I want to appear Assam PAT 2015.So i want to know from you about the syallabus(including topics of the subjects) of Assam PAT 2015.And what book i used for preparing this exam?Please reply......

2nd April 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i passed HSLC examination from SEBA board securing 85% marks.I want to appear Assam PAT 2015.So i want to know from you about the syallabus(including topics of the subjects) of Assam PAT 2015.And what book i used for preparing this exam?Please reply......

1. Mathematics

Sets & Functions
Finite & Infinite sets
Equal sets
Subsets
Union & Intersection of sets
Difference &Compliment of a set
Relations & Functions
Ordered pairs
Cartesian product of sets
Domain & range of function
Product & Quotient of Functions
Pictorial representation of functions
Trigonometric functions
Positive & Negative angles
Measuring angles in radians
Truth of the identity
Signs of trigonometric functions
Principle of Mathematical Induction
Complex numbers & quadratic equations
Linear Inequalities
Permutations & Theorem
Binomial Theorem
Pascal’s Triangle
Sequence & series
Arithmetic Progression
Arithmetic Mean
Geometric Progression
Geometric Mean
Coordinate Geometry
Straight lines
Conic section
7th April 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)

sir i have passed hslc bu securing 78%marks..i want to study at polytechnic...can i know about salyybus of it...how many subject it include...??????? plz reply
11th April 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir please can you tel me the science course..i request you sir....exam is near and i stl dnt kw da science course.please upload sir as soon as posible..i wl b grateful to you.
12th May 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for general candidate in polytechnic entrance exam to take admission in Assam polytechnic college in 2015 ?
1st April 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed H.s. parentage 49.2 vocational stream. I am SC student and I want study Polly technical automobile . sir I need admission please sir replay. My number 876155012
4th April 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I has passed HSLC in 2015 now i appearing HS in science what is the best book to pass polytechnic with better marks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?