6th August 2011, 02:38 PM
vikash1279

Syllabus of Coal India Limited Exam for the position of Management Trainee?

I want to know about the syllabus for coal india limited exam for the post of management trainee in the field of system engineer?????

15th October 2011, 04:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Coal India Limited Exam for the position of Management Trainee?

The syllabus of coal India depends on the type of exam you are giving. If you are a technical graduate, the questions will be technical in nature. If you are an MBA, then syllabus would be composed of topics which you have learnt during your MBA. Also aptitude questions and general awareness paper would be there. The paper would be of two parts
1st February 2012, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Coal India Limited Exam for the position of Management Trainee?

Does the registration has been started fir management trainee in 2012 plan???
1st February 2012, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

if there any vaccancy in management trainnee for 2012 pass out in coal india limited??
3rd February 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i have been recruited in coal india from the campus placement as a management trainee.....since i belong to jammu and kashmir state i donot know whether i would be able to adjust to the hot conditions around the mines.cil do have corporate offfices in delhi,chandigarh,mumbai etc...i.e. in big cities..so my question is that is there any chance that i would be posted in these cities.
28th February 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I have newly joined as Cat.1 staff at ECL , i want to get promoted at the earliest possible within 6 months after U.G. Trainee, I want the post of Scientific assistant/scientist post at CMPDI subsidiary of coal india at Environmental department with this i can serve the best to the company and also will be best suitable for my carreer as well after my Doctorate from BIT Mesra,Ranchi , I Rajesh Laik, want recruitment of this post at CMPDI,Ranchi, Subsidiary of Coal India. and i can get transferred from ECL to CMPDI. Now i am having a 8 years technical experience, and experiance at research level, with interdisciplinary nature of study at BIT.
to make my profile sounds nice, i need this oppurtunity. So that i can serve at high level post at any organisation of india.
2nd March 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
when publised date of MT in 2012,
16th May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to syllabus of CIL for the post of Management trainees.
18th May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hello friends can anyone give previous year paper for CA/CWA as a Management trainee (Finance)
18th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can anyone give me previous years paper for CIL management trainee Finance
20th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

syllabus only i need for coal india management trainee exam??????????
3rd June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am Amrita kumari. Trainee Geologist in jharkhand mines and geology. I want to know the syllabus of c.i.l managment trainee 2015.
Thankin u
8th June 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hi can I know the syllabus for the System vacancy (MTs) in Caol India company, it will be good for me to find some sample papers for this post...

My email id is : [email protected]
19th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for CIL Legal discipline?
21st June 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for COAL INDIA Marketing discipline?
28th June 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi can I know the syllabus for the System vacancy (MTs) in Caol India company, it will be good for me to find some sample papers for this post..........

thanks & regards
[email protected]
30th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of technical aptitude for coal india ltd. for computer science?
[email protected]
5th July 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for CIL Legal discipline?

and previous year question paper for electrical discipline

[email protected]

6th July 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for m t??
6th July 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,

Please forward any study material for CIL MT 2012 entrance examination for HR discipline
Pallav Chakravarty
[email protected]
7th July 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

SUBHASH DESHMUKH I WANT SYLLBUS OF MTCIL2012? HR SYLLBUS SPECIALLY
20th May 2013, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Syllabus of bharat dynamics limited Exam for the position of Management Trainee?

I want to know about the syllabus for bharat dynamics limited exam for the post of management trainee(finance) in the field of finance??
2nd August 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

which book should prefer for techanical (Mechanical) as well as aptitude
15th March 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can you please mail me the syllabus for the Coal India exam for the post of management trainee.
my mail id is [email protected]
21st April 2015, 04:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikash1279 View Post
I want to know about the syllabus for coal india limited exam for the post of management trainee in the field of system engineer?????
Below are the attachments of CIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 70 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 1.txt(5.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 2.txt(6.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 81 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for Coal India Limited exam 2015.txt(1.0 KB, 63 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?