20th August 2013, 11:00 AM
sreekanya05

Syllabus for diploma trainee post in NTPC of electrical and electronics engineering

Sir,please send me the syallabus for diploma trainee posts in Ntpc of Electrical and Electronics Engineering

22nd September 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for diploma trainee post in NTPC of electrical and electronics engineering

Sir, I want to know the syllabus for the trainee post of diploma electrical and electronic egg. Please reply me.
28th September 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for diploma trainee post in NTPC of electrical and electronics engineering

DEAR SIR ,
I AM SHASHIKANT FROM JAIPUR ,please send me the syallabus for diploma trainee posts in Ntpc of Electrical Engg
22nd April 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know the syllabus for the trainee post of diploma electrical and electronic egg. Please reply me.
22nd April 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?