28th December 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern of Jr. Executive ATC exam? Date of the entrance test?

Hello Sir,

I have applied for the post of Jr. Executive ATC and i am not able to get the syllabus or the pattern of the paper and also if you can give me the rough idea regarding the date of the exam then i will be very thankful to you.

Regards
Dheeraj

Related Questions:
4th January 2011, 06:56 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of Jr. Executive ATC exam? Date of the entrance test?

eligibility:-
Junior Executive (ATC) :Engineering Degree in Electronics / Tele Communication /Radio Engg. / Electrical with Specialization in Electronics with Ist class (60%) OR M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engg. as a special Subject. OR Equivalent with 1st Class
(50% for SC/ST).

you can get the model qeustion paper and pattern from the attachment given here.
Attached Files
File Type: docx model question for atc.docx(11.4 KB, 246 views)
9th January 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of Jr. Executive ATC exam? Date of the entrance test?

when is the ATC exam scheduled? and the percentage is Aggregate of all semester or the final year percentage?
4th April 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

hw shall i apply atc after after diploma in elect n tele..?
16th January 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

when is the atc entrance for the year 2o12???
6th March 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

firstly submit online application for atc and after that u will get all the updates on your email id...ok
5th August 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Querry from Mr.Sanjay,

My Son is pursuing an B.Sc. in Aeronautical Engineering with ATC as major subject at University of North Dakota, USA. He will complete his degree in Jan-13 after Fall 2012 Semester. Will he be eligible to appear for the ATC exam in India ? He is 20 yrs old.
15th August 2012, 11:13 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

ity:-
Junior Executive (ATC) :Engineering Degree in Electronics / Tele Communication /Radio Engg. / Electrical with Specialization in Electronics with Ist class (60%) OR M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engg. as a special Subject. OR Equivalent with 1st Class
(50% for SC/ST).

you can get the model qeustion paper and pattern from the attachment given here.
Attached Files
model question for atc.docx(11.4 KB, 99 views)

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?