22nd March 2012, 10:40 AM
kavi.rathod03

Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?

sir

plz i request you to let me the question paper pattern of pharmacist examination, syllabus in detail

what type of questions can be asked i mean which subject should be emphasized more

what are the core subjects to be prepared

10th July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?

what type of questions are asked in te exam

30th November 2012, 11:49 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?

This examination is conducted all over India every year and the notification of this exam is published in all the leading newspapers. Now pharmacist entrance exam is on the top list for railway. There are lots of main points comes under this exam . one by one i have mention all the information for you .

Structure and Syllabus of Pharmacist test-

Written Test and Interview are the basis of selection to the various posts.

The question paper is of objective type and will consist of 4 parts:
5. General Awareness
6. Analytical and Quantitative Skills
7. General Arithmetic
8. Language General Hindi/General English
No. of questions : 100-120

Duration : 90 min

For every wrong answer there will get negative marking .5 as per wrong answer.

Question papers are provided in Urdu, Hindi, and English and in other Local Languages

Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit Between 18 years and 30 years
Age relaxation for different categories will be as follows ---SC/ST – upto 5 years

Educational Qualification

Any Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university

7th August 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of mark to qualify in MATexam

24th September 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavi.rathod03 View Post
sir

plz i request you to let me the question paper pattern of pharmacist examination, syllabus in detail

what type of questions can be asked i mean which subject should be emphasized more

what are the core subjects to be prepared
i dnt knw

12th July 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,
PLEASE TELL ME THE QUESTION PATTERN FOR PHARMACIST (TRAINEE) EXAM CONDUCTED BY CENTRAL COALFIELDS LIMITED,GOING TO HOLD ON 20TH JULY 2014.

7th October 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I requesting you. please send me the question paper pattern for pharmacist exam.my mail id [email protected]

3rd March 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Final year appear students can do this pharmacist exam give information to [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?