25th July 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Details about animation? What is the syllabus and duration of the course?

AM a gradute in bsc physics .I have to know more details about animation.ABOUT sylabus,duration of course,fees.IS it easy to study this for a student.IT is a new course for me.which are the best centres like gtech......... etc in cochin or ernakulam.is there is scope for this field? please reply to this.PLEASE SEND REPLY TO EMAIL ID
[email protected]

THANK U

7th April 2013, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about animation? What is the syllabus and duration of the course?

I want to pursue animation course with gud package and hav takken commerce witout maths....am i eligible to take ? Pls sugest me some animation course?
13th June 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about animation? What is the syllabus and duration of the course?

b.com is best or animation is best
17th July 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do coursa of animation after diploma in mechanical can i do it,if yes then how?
10th August 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me please that how i get addmission in animation after 12th pass out in detail
3rd October 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursue my Bca final year from nagpur after Bca can I go for animation course what types of skills required for this course and after this can I get job what should be salary after this
26th August 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 12th class and I want to do animination after 12 then what can I do?
3rd March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bcom & I want to do animation course!!!! so, sir plzzz tell me about this course & fee???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?