20th March 2011, 12:55 PM
anni3

Syllabus of Indian Airforce exam? What type of questions are asked in the exam? Details about the syllabus?

hello sir ,
my name is anirudh negi and i have completed btech .i just wanted to know the syallbus of indian airforce and which type question will be ask in exam.please give the detail of the syallbus ..
thanking you
anirudh

Related Questions:
1st May 2011, 11:37 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Indian Airforce exam? What type of questions are asked in the exam? Details about the syllabus?

There are many exams conducted under the Indian Air force but since your an Engineering graduate so you must be going through the Combined Defence Service(CDS) Examination.

Syllabus:-
The question papers is generally divided into three parts i.e English,general Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics.

English:-It generally includes antonyms,synonyms,finding mistakes in a word and similar type questions.

General Knowledge:-It basically includes History of India and Geography.The questions will be generally of the basic level.Referring books of Class 9 and 10 of ICSE Stream will be helpful.General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.

Mathematics:-Algebra,Arithmetic,Trigonometry,Geometry,Mensurati on,Statistics.

Here am attaching you some of the papers so you get a clear idea about the examination pattern.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENGLISH.pdf(587.6 KB, 322 views)
File Type: pdf CDS Sample Paper 2.pdf(816.1 KB, 304 views)
File Type: pdf CDS Sample Paper 3.pdf(655.7 KB, 195 views)
1st May 2011, 04:36 PM
manishks

Default Re: Syllabus of Indian Airforce exam? What type of questions are asked in the exam? Details about the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anni3 View Post
hello sir ,
my name is anirudh negi and i have completed btech .i just wanted to know the syallbus of indian airforce and which type question will be ask in exam.please give the detail of the syallbus ..
thanking you
anirudh
hello anirudh
There are many exams conducted under the Indian Air force but since your an Engineering graduate so you must be going through the Combined Defence Service(CDS) Examination.

Syllabus:-
The question papers is generally divided into three parts i.e English,general Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics.

English:-It generally includes antonyms,synonyms,finding mistakes in a word and similar type questions.

General Knowledge:-It basically includes History of India and Geography.The questions will be generally of the basic level.Referring books of Class 9 and 10 of ICSE Stream will be helpful.General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.

Mathematics:-Algebra,Arithmetic,Trigonometry,Geometry,Mensurati on,Statistics.
you can get the full details about syllabus on official site of Indian air force
thank you
best of luck
5th August 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions for flying branch
18th October 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Air force related question
19th February 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Which books we should get
7th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i completed diploma in eee so which type of subject prepare to entrance exam in airforce
28th October 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b-tech after selecting in air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?