6th March 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for diploma holders of Civil Department after finishing the course? How can I apply for it?

i need syallbus for diploma holders of civil department after finishing the coarse how to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of Junior Engineer in various state government department? I have completed B.Tech Civil
  2. Under work pressure how to apply for opportunities available for diploma holders?
  3. Is there any vacancy for civil diploma holder in Railway department for a job? -- [New]
  4. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
  5. List of colleges available in Coimbatore which provides admission for civil diploma holders for B.Arch course?
  6. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  7. Old question papers and syllabus of A diploma holders? I have joined AMIE lateral entry
  8. Three years diploma holders can apply for this group 2 exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any jobs in government sector for Civil Engineering Diploma Holders?
  10. Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering
  11. Is there any education degree for diploma holders after completing Civil Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in Architecture college after diploma in Civil and have not done intermediate?
  13. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
  14. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after finishing diploma in civil?
  15. Is it possible to write AE exam after diploma in Civil department?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka
  17. Which type of jobs can diploma holders can apply in Bank?
  18. What is the designation of diploma holders in civil engineering
23rd July 2011, 10:58 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: Syllabus for diploma holders of Civil Department after finishing the course? How can I apply for it?

he/she can apply on-line.
8th September 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for diploma holders of Civil Department after finishing the course? How can I apply for it?

when the hall tickets are issued for the supervisor trainee post ?
8th November 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of 3rd and 4th semester of diploma in civil engineering
23rd April 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for junior engineer job in PWD,B&R in punjab
23rd September 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave passed diploma in civil engg. my question is what is the syllabus junior engineer (civil) for nitttr punjab test held on 7-10-2012
22nd March 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir. Main irrigation dept main job karta hu. Kya main job ke sath diploma course kar sakta hu ya nahi ? Or kaha se karna valied hoga.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?