23rd September 2010, 10:29 AM
shilpaa246

Syllabus of MD(Ayurverda) entrance exam? How much percentage of entrance paper consists of Allopathy syllabus? Colleges in Maharashtra providing MD?

i m a student of B.A.M.S. Doing internship right now.
what is the syllabus for md(ayurveda)entrance exam .how much percentage of the entrance paper consists of allopathy syllabus?
which colleges in maharashtra provide md?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PG (ayurved) entrance exam? Syllabus? is it totally samhita based or there is some portion of modern (allopathy)also?
  2. What is the syllabus of MSc entrance test? Cutoff percentage of it and number of colleges holding this exam?
  3. JIPMER MBBS syllabus for entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc in nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What is their entrance exam syllabus?
  5. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?
  6. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  7. Details about the entrance exam for interior designing? What is the syllabus of it? How to prepare for it? Best accredited colleges offering this course and the scope of it in Maharashtra?
  8. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  9. Computer Science syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru University M.Tech entrance exam.
  10. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
  11. Details of the syllabus of PG entrance of Maharashtra?
  12. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  13. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  14. Where to get the information for Ph.D entrance exam syllabus? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  16. List of entrance exams to pursue PG dairy technology course? What is the syllabus of these entrance exams? Which book should be used to crack the entrance exam?
  17. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  18. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
28th June 2011, 04:32 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Syllabus of MD(Ayurverda) entrance exam? How much percentage of entrance paper consists of Allopathy syllabus? Colleges in Maharashtra providing MD?

Syllabus of MD(ayurverda) entrance exam are classified in two parts :-
1)General subject:-
2:-Special subject:-

1). General subjects:
i. The Man in health – ( Holistic concept )
ii. The Man in disease ( Holistic concept).
iii. History of medicine , scientific methodology, including research methodolgy and statistics

2). Special subjects
i. Organon of Mecine with Homoeopathic Philosophy
ii. Homoeopathic Materia medcia including applied aspects
iii. Reperotry
iv. Homoeopathic Pharmacy
v. Practice of Medicine

Only 40% of entrance paper consist of Allopathy syllabus.
Only few colleges in Maharashtra providing MD course.
17th January 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of MD(Ayurverda) entrance exam? How much percentage of entrance paper consists of Allopathy syllabus? Colleges in Maharashtra providing MD?

what is the bams sllybus for md
29th March 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of B.A.M.S. Doing internship right now.
what is the syllabus for md(ayurveda)entrance exam .how much percentage of the entrance paper consists of allopathy syllabus?
which colleges in maharashtra provide md?
2nd November 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do any spesilisation like gynacologist,ortrologist,cardiologist etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?