26th May 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of medical entrance exam of National Institute of Homeopathy?

Dear sir,i want to appear for medical entrance exam.of National Institute of Homoeopathy.so i want to know the syallabus for the exam . i have come to know that 12Th std. physics, chemistry ,biology and general knowledge are the subjects.please let me know the syllabus of the above mentioned subjects in detail. please do the needful .Also let me know the cotact telephone numbers of N I H.

29th July 2011, 05:53 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Syllabus of medical entrance exam of National Institute of Homeopathy?

the various details and procedure of examination,its eligibility everything is given in the file attached

please refer to it-

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHMSadmissin-2011.pdf(104.4 KB, 194 views)
14th August 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of medical entrance exam of National Institute of Homeopathy?

dear sir,i want to know that is only one exam will be conducted for medical entrance exam?
7th November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 12 th n i want to know the new sillabus for medical entrance exam
21st April 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrace examination in hmeopathy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?