28th May 2011, 09:56 PM
jyoti_1986

Syllabus, model and previous years question paper for Coal India Management Trainees Exam?

i am preparing for coal india management trainees exam(hr).plz provide me the syllabus and model papers or previous years question papers for the exam, my email id is [email protected]'s urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of management trainee of coal india limited?
  2. How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?
  3. Required syllabus for Management Trainee Exam of Coal India Ltd? Previous year papers of Coal India Ltd. for Management Trainee?
  4. Syllabus for the exam of Coal India Management Trainee(HR)? Previous years question paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus of Coal India? Previous years question papers
  6. Syllabus for the placement for management training of Coal India?
  7. Syllabus, Model papers and previous year papers of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  8. Syllabus and previous years question papers for coal India limited exam?
  9. Syllabus of Coal India Limited Management Trainee(Marketing)?
  10. What is the coal India Ltd management trainee syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  11. What is the syllabus and question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam? -- [New]
  12. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  13. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  14. Previous years question papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee?
  15. Syllabus for Management training exam of Coal India Limited? Question pattern and solved papers?
  16. Syllabus and question paper pattern of management trainee in coal India? Last 2 years question paper?
  17. Coal India limited question paper pattern and previous years papers?
  18. Syllabus, previous years question papers for Coal India Limited MT(RB) entrance exam? Which books to refer?
30th May 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, model and previous years question paper for Coal India Management Trainees Exam?

psu book on electrical engg.
30th May 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, model and previous years question paper for Coal India Management Trainees Exam?

i am preparing for coal india management trainees exam(hr).plz provide me the syllabus and model papers or previous years question papers for the exam
1st June 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

plaese send me questin papers related to post of hr trainee ...its urgent ..my id is [email protected]
1st June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question papers of coal india limited management trainee for systems
email id:[email protected]
2nd June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir iam tapaswini and i am preparing for coal india management trainee (hr).so plz guide me about the exam pattern and plz suggest me the book for this kind of exam
4th June 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

previous year paper of electrical coal india limited (management trainee) paper
4th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

can anyone give me the syllabus for coal india management trainee(HR) i n detail? and also previous question papers if any?
my mail id is : [email protected]
6th June 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

can anyone give me the syllabus for coal india management trainee(HR) i n detail? and also previous question papers if any?
my mail id is [email protected]
6th June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question papers for coal india limited for electronics... my email id is [email protected]...
6th June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for coal india management trainees exam(System).plz provide me the syllabus and model papers or previous years question papers for the exam.mu e-mail is :- [email protected]
6th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me exact syllabus for management trainee 2011 (electrical)[email protected]
6th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about the coal india managment trainee exam syllabus and the book who help me pass out this exam of HR management trainee
7th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me exact syllabus for management trainee 2011,model ,previous year question of electrical at [email protected]
7th June 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir ,plz send me previous year question pattern of managment trainee of electrical ,syllabus and modle test paper
7th June 2011, 02:29 PM
Pkhurana

plz send me the previous year question papers for coal india limited for Hr... my email id is [email protected]
8th June 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me syllabus about coal india recruitment 2011 ,which are being in 7august 2011 in india. and also the book who help me pass out this exam

Pramod
8th June 2011, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of CIL exam: on my email [email protected] along with paper pattern...
8th June 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the syllabus for the Personnel/HR Paper. My ID is [email protected].. Thank you.
8th June 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

plaese send me questin papers related to post of hr trainee ...its urgent ..my id is [email protected]
8th June 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

if any 1 knows the syllabus of CIL for SYSTEM ENGG (concerning with IT branch)..then plz send me ..at my Email ID:[email protected] send if know
9th June 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of sales and marketing and previous year question paper.send me this mail id [email protected]
9th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

im swarupa, preparing for coal india management trianee.but i didn't get any material regarding the entrance exam.so plz leave me sample previous question papers, my email id is [email protected]
9th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

does any one is having previous years question paper for coal india management trainee(chemical/mineral)...if there please send an attachment to my mail:[email protected] or please paste the link
9th June 2011, 03:02 PM

Unhappy Re: Syllabus, model and previous years question paper for Coal India Management Trainees Exam?

hello iam jyoti and i am preparing for coal india management trainee (hr).so plz guide me about the exam pattern and plz suggest me.
9th June 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

9th June 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear all

plz send me coal india ltd hr trainee sample paper . i will be thank full to everybody.

my id is [email protected]
10th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me syllabus about coal india recruitment 2011 and prvious papers plzzzzz set in d web site, or send me my mail id:[email protected]
10th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,pls gimme a paper pattern for coal india ltd management trainee exam in HR?
PLS
PLS
PLS
THANX IN ADVANCE
PIYA JAIN
[email protected]
10th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

11th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

DEAR ALL PLEASE SUGGEST FOR SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR MT(HR) IN COAL INDIA LIMITED ?????????? MY EMAIL.ID IS tapangoswami63yahoo.co.in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for the h.r trainee in coal india,plz provide me the syllabus and previous year papers.my i.d is [email protected].
11th June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus, model and previous years question paper for Coal India Management Trainees Exam?

i am preparing for coal india management trainees exam(hr).plz provide me the syllabus and model papers or previous years question papers for the exam
11th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i hemant preparing for entrance test of coal India ltd for the post of management trainee.i request you to send me the syllabus as well as question paper for sales and marketing.my email add.is [email protected] this act I'll be highly obliged to you
11th June 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i want the previous year question paper for management trainee of coal india ltd.my email id is [email protected]
12th June 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=jyoti_1986;692052]i am preparing for coal india management trainees exam(hr).plz provide me the syllabus and model papers or previous years question papers for the exam, my email id is [email protected]
12th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I AM PREPARING FOR COAL INDIA MANAGEMENT TRAINEE(MARKETING).SO PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE SYLLABUS AND MODEL PAPERS OR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER FOR EXAM.MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
12th June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i want the previous years question papers(hr) and syllabus(hr) for management trainee of coal india ltd.my email id is [email protected].
13th June 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus for B.E Electrical for coal India limited management trainee exam.
email id:[email protected]
13th June 2011, 07:14 PM
jon_19871

hello sir,
I will give entrance exam of Coal India management Trainee in sales & marketing.
Can u plz help me by providing me the Sales & marketing syllabus, Exam pattern and previous year question paper of CIL and other PSUs and books to study for it. I will really appreciate your help
email ID- [email protected]
14th June 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

i want the previous year question paper for management trainee of coal india ltd.my email id is [email protected]
14th June 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

14th June 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
Please provide/Suggest the sample Question paper for MT . my email id :[email protected]
Thanks & Regards
Shrilesh
15th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wnt the previous years question paper (Mechanical) and syllabus for managerment trainee of coal india ltd. my email id is [email protected]
15th June 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I will be appearing for the entrance exam of Coal India Ltd for the position of MT-HR,therefore plz provide me with the syllabus and sample question paper for the same.My mail id [email protected]
15th June 2011, 05:25 PM
sonalika singh

Cool Re: Syllabus, model and previous years question paper for Coal India Management Trainees Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
model paper of coal India ltd for management trainee of hr discipline
16th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;711951]plaese send me questin papers related to post of hr trainee ...its urgent ..my id is [email protected]]
16th June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is nikhil. i want to prepare for the exam coal india MT-2011(electrical), please provide me privous question papers....
(if any body have the previous question papers with you plz send me)

email papers to my email id. my id is " [email protected] "

thank you all
16th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hii everyone
Please provide/Suggest the sample Question paper for MT for chemical/mineral. my email id :[email protected]
Thanks & Regards
Sushil
16th June 2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
previous year paper of electrical coal india limited (management trainee) paper
i want to give me elctrical coal india limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?