14th October 2011, 01:44 AM
r2u

Syllabus and Model Question Papers of ACIO (Wireless Telegraphy) Grade I Exam?

please share\send me the syllabus and model papers for ACIO (Wireless Telegraphy) Grade I .....,
My email Id: [email protected]

Thanks in advance Sir.

22nd October 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of ACIO (Wireless Telegraphy) Grade I Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2u View Post
please share\send me the syllabus and model papers for ACIO (Wireless Telegraphy) Grade I .....,

Thanks in advance Sir.
ACIO (wireless Telegraphy) exam completed in 16-10-2011
4th December 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of ACIO (Wireless Telegraphy) Grade I Exam?

I want prev. year question paper of ib grade II ACIO exam. plzzz send me the que. paper on my email id.- [email protected]
1st January 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

The results have been published in SSC website with scores...Has the list with people qualifying for interview has been published?...Whats the further process...I have got 82 marks in general category...Please advise...Thanks!!..My email id is [email protected]
30th January 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

When the results of ACIO Wireless Telegraphy held on 16 Oct 2011 will be published?
10th February 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions in acio(wireless telegraphy) grade I interview will be?
31st July 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

please give me the overall syllabus and model papers for ACIO (Wireless Telegraphy) Grade I .....,

Thanks U Sir/Madam.

With regards:
SUDHARSHAN
12th August 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I want prev. year question paper of ib grade II ACIO exam. plz send me the que. paper on my email id.- [email protected]
27th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me what actually ACIO(WT) does??
what about their job transfers?
17th March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and que. papers for ACIO (WT) Grade I .....,
ON My email Id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?