3rd September 2011, 07:01 AM
sugandan

Syllabus and Model Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

I HAVE APPLY FOR BHEL SUPERVISOR (FINANCE). PLEASE SEND THE SYLLABUS AND MODEL PAPER

MY E-MAIL I.D [email protected]

THANKS,
SUGANDANATHAN

5th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

I have applied for bhel supervisor trainee exam for finance...plz send syllabus and some question papers...this s my email id [email protected]
10th September 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

i want the model question and syllabus for finance supervise trainee. pls send me to [email protected]
10th September 2011, 07:54 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

FOR THE FINANCE

SAMPLE TEST QUESTION - Supervisor Trainee ( Engineering / Finance )

1. APTITUDE TEST
Directions: In the following question, pick the choice whose meaning is opposite to the word shown in capitals.
1. HOI POLLOI:
(1) Cannibalism (2) Tyranny (3) The past (4) Aristocracy (5) Capitalist
2. Which of the following numbers is least?
(1) (1/4)2 (2) 49 (3) 4-9 (4) 42
3. It costs Rs.4.25 for two adults and their child to attend the Circus. If the child's ticket is half the price of adult's ticket, what is the price of an adult's ticket?
(1) Rs.0.75 (2)Rs. 1.70 (3) Rs.1.75 (4) Rs.1.44
4. If `a' is less than 50 and 'b' is less than 25, it follows that:
(1) a=2b (2) `a` is greater than b (3) a+b is less than 75 (4) a-b =25 (5) None of these
5. Which of the following is NOT the name of the sensitive index of any global stock exchange?
(1) Nasdaq (2) Nikkei (3) Kospi (4) Dow (5) Combix
6. Mahatma Gandhi was referred to as “Father of Nation” first by
(1) Vallabhbhai Patel (2) C. Rajagopalachari (3) Subhash Chandra Bose (4) Jawaharlal Nehru (5) Morar jee Desai

( Finance)
1. The maximum amount beyond which a company cannot raise share Capital is called
(1) Paid up capital
(2) Share capital
(3) Issued capital
(4) Authorized capital
(5) Subscribed capital
2. Opening stock Rs. 8,000, Purchases Rs. 40,000, Closing stock Rs. 7,000. Rate of GP to sales 1/6. Calculate the total sales
(1) Rs 41,000
(2) Rs, 50,000
(3) Rs. 49200
(4) Rs. 48,200
(5) none of these
3. Books of Original entry is also known as
(1) Trial Balance
(2) Journal
(3) Debit/Credit not book
(4) Ledger
(5) Income statement
11th September 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Reg: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Dear Sir

i applied for the post of supervisor trainee finance in BHEL

Pls send syllabus and model question papers to my below Email ID

[email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh M
12th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for bhel supervisor trainee exam for finance...plz send syllabus and some question papers...this s my email id

[email protected]
14th September 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i need reference book for BHEL supervisor trainee finance, pls suggest me a best book and also send me some model questions
thank you
15th September 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for bhel supervisor trainee exam for finance...please send syllabus and some question papers...this s my email id
[email protected]
15th September 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for bhel supervisor trainee exam for finance...plz send syllabus and some question papers...this s my email id

[email protected]
15th September 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Syllabus and Model Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

hi.... I am swetha. i am in need of bhel model test papers for supervisor trainee (finace). Please requesting to send the information or any other material papers ...
17th September 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPLY FOR BHEL SUPERVISOR (FINANCE). PLEASE SEND THE SYLLABUS AND MODEL PAPER

17th September 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i have applied for bhel supervisor trainee finance. please send some model question papers and syllabus.. my email id is [email protected]
18th September 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform the pattern of supervisor trainees in finance and previous questions.
18th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am Sindhu T, Please send me the model question papers for supervisor trainee finance. my e-mail id is [email protected].
19th September 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i need reference book for BHEL supervisor trainee finance, pls suggest me a best book and also send me some model questions
thank you
please refer the book published by GK Publishers
19th September 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sir, i applied BHEL for the post of Supervisor Trainee,
please send to me model exam question paper with answers,,,,
my e mail id: [email protected]
19th September 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPLY FOR SUPERVISOR TRAINEE POST.SO I NEED MODEL QUESTION PAPERS & SYLLABUS.MY EMAIL ID IS : [email protected]
19th September 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i want a model question paper for finance supervisor trainee urgently
20th September 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for bhel supervisor trainee for finance @ exam is held on 25 sept. Plz send me material @ syallabus for this exam.
Mail id- [email protected]
20th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have applied in bhel for supervisor trainee finance could you pls send me some model question papers

my e-mail id is [email protected]
20th September 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

kindly suggest the book for prepartion of supervisor finance trainee
20th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPLY SUPERVISOR TRAINEE POST (ENG) .SO I NEED MODAL QUESTION PAPERS SYLLABUS ,PLZ SEND MY DIPLOMA BRANCH IS ELECTRANIC, MY MAIL ID IS:[email protected] PLZ GIVE ME REPLY
20th September 2011, 08:36 PM
jevirsinh

Hello

BHEL one of India’s leading Navratna PSU, caters to the core sectors of Indian economy viz power generation and Transmission, industry, Transportation, Oil & Gas.
BHEL has been offering recruitment for the posts of Engineer Trainee and Supervisor trainee. The requirement is for BHEL’s various manufacturing units and project sites spread all over India

Eligible Criterias for Supervisor Trainee:
Full time regular Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil with minimum 65% marks in aggregate at all year / semesters.
Upper age limit is for Supervisor Trainee = 27Years

as you are appearing in BHEL supervisor trainee then just be prepared for the whole syllabus of the examination carefully.
clear the concept of each topics included in the syllabus.
solve previous few years question papers of BHEL supervisor trainee examination make an idea which types of question may come in the examination.
buy some good book for this examination and practice the book carefully.
solve some model question papers.
study from the text book of engineering.

Written test Details for Supervisor Trainee:
Written test will consist of 150 multiple choice objective type questions
Test is designed to assess the candidate’s professional (Technical) knowledge of the chosen Engineering Discipline and Higher Aptitude covering area like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability Logical Thinking, English usage, General Awareness etc.
Written test time duration is - 2 hours only. 150 multiple choice objective type questions each question will carry 1 mark
Negative marking to the extent of 0.2 marks per wrong answer will be applicabl

Selection Process:
Selection Process will consist of written test and personal interview
Candidates will be called for personal interview in the ratio of 1 : 3 to the no. of vacancies in order or merit of written test marks.

All the Best....
21st September 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for bhel supervisor trainee exam for finance...please send syllabus and some question papers at the earliest...this is my email id - [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year que papers of bhel supervisory trainee finance to my [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

pls send the previous yearquestion paper for supervisior trainee in finance.this is my email-id- [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 10:56 PM
pavanstylist

Arrow Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Reg: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Dear Sir

i applied for the post of supervisor trainee finance in BHEL

Pls send syllabus and model question papers to my below Email ID

[email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh M

hay dude.. even i need the finance paper'zz yar.. if you ve any......... plz send to my E:MAIL ID:[email protected]
18th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

HELLO MA'AM
PLZ TELL ME ABOUT PATTERN OF QUESTION COMING IN EXAMINATION...OF SUPERVISOR TRAINEE IN H.R......WHICH TYPE OF QUESTION MAINLY COMING ...N THERE MARKS...
IF U GOT THIS ANSWERS PLZ SEND ME at [email protected]
9th July 2015, 03:59 PM
sophy123

I need syllabus and previous years solved papers. Email Id is [email protected]
14th July 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I need syllabus and previous years solved paper. Email id is
[email protected]..
15th July 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year question paper and syllabus for supervisor finance trainee. please send me the question paper and syllabus to my email id:[email protected]
16th July 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question paper and syllabus for supervisor finance trainee. please send me the question paper and syllabus to my email id : [email protected]
16th July 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir please I need previous year question paper and syllabus for supervisor trainee finance please send me. My email id: [email protected]
17th July 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need previous year question pater and syllabus for supervisor trainee finance please send me. My Email id:[email protected]
19th July 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Anybody please help me also with the model papers for supervisor trainee finance.
26th July 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for bhel supervisor trainee exam for finance.plz send me some sample paper and model paper.this is my email id [email protected]
30th July 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have appied for bhel supervisor trainee exam so u have to send me a sample or model quesition papers this is my email id .,[email protected]
2nd August 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i have applied for bhel supervisor trainee exam for finance so pls send the model question paper nd previous year question paper to my email id i.e [email protected]
5th August 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

MY E-MAIL [email protected]

THANKS,
n.j. patil
5th August 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have applied supervisor finance in Bhel,kindly send syllabus and model paper with solution for practice.my mail I'd [email protected]
6th August 2015, 08:59 AM
sai215

Re: Syllabus and Model Question papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam for Finance?

Eligibility criteria for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam for Finance:

Candidates passed Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from a Recognized Indian University Institute

Upper age limit - 27 years

Syllabus for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam for Finance :-------

Professional Knowledge
Reasoning Ability
Arithmetic
General English
General Science
Data Interpretation

So you can daily practice minimum 10 hours you can easily get the job
11th August 2015, 06:06 PM
rohit bn

I have applied supervisor finance in Bhel,kindly send syllabus and model paper with solution for practice.my mail I'd is [email protected]
11th August 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam I have applied for trainee supervisor so i need exam patran and question paper
My Mail ID - [email protected]
18th August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam I have applied for trainee supervisor Finance so I need exam pattern syllabus and question paper
Please help!!!!!!!
18th August 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for finance trainee supervisor in bhel,kindly send syllabus and model paper with solution for practice. my mail id is [email protected]
18th August 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for finance trainee supervisor in bhel,kindly send syllabus and model paper with solution for practice. my mail id is [email protected]
19th August 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

THANKS,
M.DURGAPRASAD
26th August 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam I have applied for trainee supervisor Finance so I need exam pattern syllabus and question paper
Please help!!!!!!!
26th August 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Please help!!!!!!!
28th August 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
I had Applied for Bhel Supervisor Trainee for Finance for 2015 Recruitment. Please send me the model paper of the Exam as soon as Possible.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?