22nd January 2012, 05:11 PM
rahulgite

Syllabus and model question papers for the post of medical social worker ESIC exam?

Dear sir,please send me syllabus & model question for post of medicalsocialworker esic exam which is on 29 Jan thank u
V

23rd January 2012, 10:44 AM
Hansika Ram

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers for the post of medical social worker ESIC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulgite View Post
Dear sir,please send me syllabus & model question for post of medicalsocialworker esic exam which is on 29 Jan thank u
V
Hello friend:

For any ESIC exams the syllabus is:Economics,General Awareness,General Science,Geography,History,Indian Polity

According to the category level the questions will be asked.

I would give you the current ESIC exams are conducted all over India.

http://bit.ly/wc2zqx
http://bit.ly/A7Ci5z
http://bit.ly/yQSa8T
http://bit.ly/z5U8Pl
http://bit.ly/zyglee

Hope this sites reference would provide you all the necessary information.
12th February 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers for the post of medical social worker ESIC exam?

SIR I HAD APPLIED FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER IN ESI CHENNAI.SEND ME THE MODEL QUESTIONS
22nd March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, I wanted previous Engineering entrance exam ouestion papers of Manipal and Vit-Velloure
12th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wanted dmer medical social worker question papar
6th July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i have model question paper in lab technician exam held in medical college email add [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

I need a pass question of medical technician examination of 29 march 2012 of this year?
20th August 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i want to syllbus of medical social worker exam of dmer
27th November 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the syllabus for Medical social worker exam. Veena
12th December 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and model question papers for the post of medical social worker ESIC exam?

Please let me know the syllabus for Medical social worker exam.Sharan
16th December 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and model question papers for the post of medical social worker ESIC exam?

Please let me know the syllabus for Medical social worker exam.Sharan
19th December 2013, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

could u pls send medical social worker model question paper?
21st May 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

Please send me sample questions for the post of medical social worker ESIC exam
12th August 2018, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

I want previous question papers and syllabus for written examination for dietitian post of ESIC
kindly send it to
[email protected]
24th January 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus and study materials post for the ESIC MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER
kindly send it to
[email protected]
4th February 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for medical social worker in ESIC, so please send me syllabus of medical social worker on my mail I'd
[email protected]
Mob-07016887985
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?