24th August 2013, 10:32 PM
ajayvaru

Details of ICWA after B.Com?

Give me full details of icwa after b.com. ....Please provide to me that

15th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of ICWA after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayvaru View Post
Give me full details of icwa after b.com. ....Please provide to me that
If your aspiring to apply for ICWAI Coures after Completing your B.com Course then , You may directly apply for Intermediate Course . Because the Applicant who Complete Bachelor degree are eligible for Intermediate Course . To apply for the Course . You may directly visit the ICWAI Institution and Register for Intermediate Course . ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India . It is an Professional Course . The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into three levels namely ,Foundation, Intermediate and Final Course.

The Minimum Academic Qualification required to apply for Foundation course , the applicant should Complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University and your age should be not less then 17 years. There is no Entrance Examination for this ICWAI Course . So, After Completing 12th standard you directly eligible for ICWAI Foundation Course. To apply for ICWAI Intermediate Course you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .
13th July 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in B.COM to get direct entry in intermediate course of ICWAI. please answer. DURGANAND JHA
4th February 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, I have scored 47% marks in my graduation(B.Com.(H) ). I want to know that am I eligible for CMA course or not. Please Sir, give me a optimistic reply. I am very keen to highly educate myself. I hope, you could reply as soon as possible.
Thanking you
Sunil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?