14th March 2011, 12:55 PM
vsganesh

Syllabus and pattern for M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Previous years entrance test paper?

sir please can you mail me the syllabus and pattern for mtech entrance exam of vit and also previous year entrance test paper .

Related Questions:
21st August 2011, 12:48 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern for M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Previous years entrance test paper?

Hi,

The syllabus for the M.tech entrance exam in VIT university
Present on the official website
http://www.vit.ac.in

It's advice from me to go through the website.

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2011/04/vite...-free-pdf.html

Good luck....
9th October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern for M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Previous years entrance test paper?

Can i have model question paper for entrance exam? Is is easy to enter the VIT university? What type of question paper will contain in entrance exam Objectives OR Normal like 10th, 2
17th February 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

please mail me the previous papers 4 m-tech entranceof mechanical branch on [email protected]
17th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

please mail previous question papers of M.Tech Entrance test for VIT [email protected]
20th May 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

hiii there are no question papers in the link u provide just syllabus for the branches can u plz provide the old question papers or forward to [email protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzz
16th February 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

kindly sent previous years mtechmechanical question paper of vitmee at:[email protected]
10th May 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

hiii there are no question papers in the link u provide just syllabus for the branches can u plz provide the old question papers for ec branch or forward to [email protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzz
30th December 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

plz sir can u send mtech eee previous question papers ,t m id [email protected]
4th March 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Could u please send me the previous year entrance test papers of VIT for m.tech mechanical to the mail id [email protected]
27th May 2014, 06:21 PM
pranjal sharma31

[QUOTE=vsganesh;444434]sir please can you mail me the syllabus and pattern for mtech entrance exam of vit and also previous year entrance test paper .plzzz send previous year question paper of viteee for mtech addmission
7th March 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Re:syllabus and pattern for m tech entrance exam of vit?previous years entrance test paper of vit of m tech for electrical and Electronics to the mail Id is [email protected]
Please sir send me previous question papers of eee
1st July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

For m.sc chemistry have to write entrance exam ? If so when we have to apply for it and say about the procedure
6th July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Thinking to do P.hd at VIT in civil engineering, can I expect previous papers for entrance exam.

thanks in advance

charan sai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?