14th January 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year papers of Lateral Entry exam in B.Tech for Diploma Holders?

sir i am persuing computer science diploma & want to do b.tech after this.
so,please send me syllabus & previous year papers of lateral entry in b.tech for diploma holders.
i will be vary much thakfull to u.

24th January 2011, 06:50 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of Lateral Entry exam in B.Tech for Diploma Holders?

Hello Friend !!
The syllabus is same as you have studied in standard 12th level...but in your question you have not mentioned for which competitive entrance exam you want to go for....

Still i will say you that WBJEE is the best one to go for the lateral entry exam...here you will simply have to fill up the appplication form and then if you get selected then you will be admitted in the 2nd year of engineering ......

The syllabus is the same as you have studied in the +2 level...just go through the 11th and 12th syllabus throughly....

best wishes...
24th January 2011, 06:52 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of Lateral Entry exam in B.Tech for Diploma Holders?

Hello Friend !!
The syllabus is same as you have studied in standard 12th level...but in your question you have not mentioned for which competitive entrance exam you want to go for....

Still i will say you that WBJEE is the best one to go for the lateral entry exam...here you will simply have to fill up the appplication form and then if you get selected then you will be admitted in the 2nd year of engineering ......

The syllabus is the same as you have studied in the +2 level...just go through the 11th and 12th syllabus throughly....

best wishes...
24th January 2011, 11:27 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Many universities teaching technological and engineering curriculum conduct LEET [Lateral Entry Entrance Test] for diploma holders for direct entry to 2nd year of degree course. The syllabus is attached:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LEETSyllabus.pdf(229.8 KB, 9540 views)
25th January 2011, 06:01 PM
vwvignesh24

Smile Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of Lateral Entry exam in B.Tech for Diploma Holders?

Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore invites applications from Diploma Holders for IInd Year Lateral Entry Admission to the following BE Programs
B.E. Computer Science & Engineering
B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B.E. Bio-Medical Engineering

Contact Phone: 0422-2246966

contact to this no. for your answers...all the best
2nd February 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous lateral entry question papers.
5th February 2011, 01:23 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

For direct entry to second year B.tech. LEET [Lateral Entry Entrance Test] is conducted.
The syllabus of the exam is attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LEETSyllabus.pdf(229.8 KB, 5240 views)
6th February 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i passed diploma with civil eng.pls send leet sampl
e paper
11th February 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of lateral entery of uptu
14th February 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i have passed diploma with electronics and comm...plz send me last year sample papers for lateral entry..my e-mail ID is [email protected]
14th February 2011, 09:58 PM
chandan singh bist

i have passed diploma with electronics and comm.plz send me last year sample papers for lateral entry..my e-mail ID is [email protected]
22nd February 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

i have passed diploma with computer science &egg .plz send me last year sample papers for lateral entry..my e-mail ID is [email protected]
9th March 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

is ther no seat for obc
9th March 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about this college
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwvignesh24 View Post
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore invites applications from Diploma Holders for IInd Year Lateral Entry Admission to the following BE Programs

14th March 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I am a appearing student of diploma in computer sci and engg. My email ID is [email protected] send me the syllabus of lateral entry of Bengal.
27th March 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a appearing student of diploma in civil engeenering. My email ID is [email protected] send me the syllabus of lateral entry of uptu.
28th March 2011, 10:27 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,

Thank
29th April 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for LEET entrance test for thapar university
30th April 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir will u plz send the sample paper or previous year question paper to my email id. My email id is [email protected]. Thank u
1st May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir m persuing my diploma in comp. sci. i wanna know dat which entrance exam i will hv 2 appear for in order to get admission in btech 2nd year at thapar university,patiala? i shall b vry thankful 2 u for guiding me...
14th May 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i am Nepalies student. i am completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering, from Nepal Government University ( TRIVHUWAN UNIVERSITY) after 10 th passed. i want later admision in Automation enginerig in your university. i am also fillup forum at this admision session.At the time of forum submit i was show my acadamy transkipt certificket then department of international admission they told me 12th pass certificket also required and there also told me your acadmey document is not abel for admision.In diploma i have total % is 74.74. Plez kindely replay me answer about these. My email id is [email protected]

thank you sir.
20th June 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i want lateral entry syllabus &previous question papers.
8th July 2011, 03:42 PM
vivek kaushal

please send me Syllabus and previous year papers of Lateral Entry exam in B.Tech for Diploma Holder in electronics and communication engineering in mail [email protected]
23rd July 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS UNIT OF ELECTRIC DENSITY
29th July 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of Lateral Entry exam in B.Tech for Diploma Holders?

i passed diploma with civil eng.pls send leet sampl
e paper[/QUOTE]
31st July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

can u give me the syllubus&model question paper for kerala lateral entry for b.tech
8th August 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

if diploma students are admit in btech 3rd year?
31st August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

will it be good do b.tech from textile chemistry after compleating diploma from textile chemisstry.
17th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

hi friends the syllabus is same as the 1 and 2nd semester syllabus of btech
3rd October 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR I NEED BTEC LATERAL ENTRY-2011 SYLLABUS.COULD YOU HELP ME?
16th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM PERSUING DIPLOMA IN TOOL AND DIE MAKING AND WANT TO DO B.TECH AFTER THIS SO PLZ SEND ME SYLLABUS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF LATERAL ENTRY EXAM AFTER DIPLOMA
31st October 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

please send me Syllabus and previous year papers of Lateral Entry exam in B.Tech for Diploma Holder. my email address is [email protected]
6th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

q. papers of previous year
7th November 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Please include the details of AMVI andd previous questions iof lateral entry............my adress is [email protected]
28th November 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the syllabus for upsee and aieee (Lateral entry) after 3 years of diploma course ......
29th November 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

if anybody need excellent coaching and study material with previous year question paper for LET(lateral entry test) kindly contact
masters centre
third floor,kdfa building
near corporation stadium.calicut-1
ph:9633022900,04954022200
they are also providing
unit wise exam,
subject wise exam,
mock exam,
admission guidance,
hostel facility
etc
30th November 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Questions of previous year for a diploma holder for reference for BTECH in mechancal engg.
1st December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

can i give lateral entry exam(aieeee) for b.tech in cs though i'm pursuing b.tech from a college?
11th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send the previous year or model paper for diploma holders in lateral entry in uptu btech on my email [email protected]
11th January 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send the model paper or previous year paper for diploma holders in uptu entarance exam on my email [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am parsuing diploma from electronics & comm.engg. so plz send the model paper or previous year paper for diploma holders in uptu entrance exam on my email id is [email protected]
7th March 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the previous year kerala lateral entry question and answers
10th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me diploma previous year paper for gbtu entrance for mechanical branch my e mail id is [email protected]
12th March 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me diploma previous year paper for diploma holders in uptu entarance exam on my email id that is [email protected]
12th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send the model paper or previous year paper for diploma holders in uptu entarance exam on my email [email protected]
24th March 2012, 08:57 PM
jkjl n

sir give me last five years cet[leet] entrance papers in btech from uptu please at my email id [email protected] [ sir please send it at my email id immediately]
5th April 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing leather technology diploma & want to do b.tech from u.p.t.u after this.
so,please send me syllabus & previous year papers of lateral entry in b.tech for diploma holders.
i will be very much thakfull to u.
my email ID.is [email protected]
3rd February 2013, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing engg diploma & want to do b.tec from uptu after this. So plez send me syallabus and last 5years papers of letral entry in b.tec from diploma holders. I will be very mutch thakful for u.my email id is- [email protected]
12th February 2013, 05:16 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

22nd July 2013, 07:28 PM
somitinks

sir i m pursuing diploma so i wanna entance papers pls send me last 10 yr solved paper for diploma holders to my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?