10th August 2011, 12:53 PM
a.k. verma

Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?

sir will you please mail me the syllabus and previous year question paper of ECIL for the mechanical branch please send me at [email protected]

16th August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?

sir, please send me previous exam papers of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering at [email protected], Thank you sir.
18th August 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?

sir, please send me previous exam papers of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering at [email protected]
20th August 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir will you please mail me the syllabus and previous year question paper of ECIL for the mechanical branch please send me at [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

22nd August 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can yu send me the syllubus for ecil get exam test? reply soon pls
22nd August 2011, 08:58 PM
thanigaimani.s.p

Post Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, please send me previous exam papers of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering at [email protected]
,and also send the syllabusfor that exam.
25th August 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

2nd October 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR,PLEASE SEND ME THE EXAM PAPERS OF ECIL FOR ECE at [email protected]
9th May 2012, 01:36 PM
errohitshrivastava

11th May 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=errohitshrivastava;2134958]sir, please send me previous exam papers of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering at [email protected]
11th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

18th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the pattern including which section like sec-A gernal awareness type....
and sir plz recomend me the book f this paper on [email protected]
19th May 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

AIR PLEASE SEND ME GET SYLLABOUS FOR MECHANICAL BRANCH TO [email protected]
21st May 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

22nd May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me get syallbus and previous years question papers mechanical to [email protected].
24th May 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me GET syallbus and previous years question papers mechanical to [email protected]
5th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

23rd March 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me previous exam papers of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering at nimesh.seml@@gmail.com
5th December 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me the complete syllabus for ECIL GET exam for mechanical engineering stream at [email protected] and send me the previous exam papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?