14th March 2012, 03:11 PM
jyovenkey

Syllabus and previous years question papers for the accounts test for subordinate officers part I?

i want the syllabus and previous question papers for accounts test for subordinate officers Part I.

Related Questions:
  1. Subordinate officer part previous question papers? -- [New]
  2. Previous years question papers for Account Test fo Sub ordinate officers conducted by TNPSC?
  3. What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I
  4. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Books to be referred for Account Test for Subordinate Officers Part 1?
  6. Question paper details for Account Test for Subordinate Officers conducted by TNPSC?
  7. Previous years question papers and syllabus for written test in relation to accounts/finance?
  8. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(a)-Local Acts and Rules Framed Thereunder Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. SSC Section Officer Audit Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Date of announcement of results of Sub Ordinate Officers?
  11. Previous years question papers for recruitment of clerk at subordinate service selection board
  12. Notes and previous years question papers of Junior Accounts Officer in BSNL?
  13. Previous years question papers and syllabus for the post of Assistant Grade III accounts
  14. Union Bank Of India, Probationary Officers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Syllabus for Air Force admission test? Previous year papers for Ground Duty Course for Accounts Branch?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC MT exam finance and accounts post?
  17. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Karnataka Public Service Commission- Hindi (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th April 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for the accounts test for subordinate officers part I?

Sir accounts test for subordinate officers part I model question with key please
26th April 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for the accounts test for subordinate officers part I?

I WANT Subordinate Accounts Service PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS
18th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEARED FOR ACCOUNT TEST FOR SUBORDINATE OFFICERS PART 1 PAPER CODE 008 ON 10/5/2012.I WANT KEY-M.V.REDDY,TIRUPATI
19th March 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Can you please help me with the five year question papers for Account Test - Subordinate Officers.
R. Nithya, Chennai
16th April 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

account test for executive officers model questions
17th April 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared for account test for sub ordinate officers part-1 with code 008 conducted by appsc in the year 2012 i would like to know the key of that exam so that i can prepare the next exam with those keys as i have the previos exam paper
19th April 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

account test for executive officer model question papers
19th April 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

tamilnadu government officer manual test model question papers
16th July 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus and old question papers and key for ACCOUNTS TEST FOR P.W.D. OFFICERS AND SUBORDINATES
15th October 2013, 04:04 PM
AFSER BASHA

Post Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for the accounts test for subordinate officers part I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i want subordinate accounts service previous question papers
please sir
23rd October 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

where is the Question paper with answer ?
25th October 2013, 04:30 PM
dasari sanfeetha

Syllabus and previous years question papers for the accounts test for subordinate officers part I?accounts test for executive officers part I previous papers,accounts test for employees of local bodies part -I and II
29th October 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send previous year papers for accounts test for executives officers for the post of CDPO. FROM vyshnavi,karimnagar
25th December 2013, 06:28 AM
suresh_km

please show me model question paper following subject (176 Account test for subordinate officer part 1)
20th January 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and prescribed books and previous question papers for accounts testfor executive officers
24th January 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and prescribed books and previous question papers for accounts testfor executive officers
12th February 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I want latest model test paper for the accounts test for executive officers.
1st April 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

plz get me the notification and schedule for account test for executive office 2014 may
11th July 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I worked in semi government department. M I eligible for sas punjab test?
Plz send question papers and pattern of previous exam on my e mail id I.e.
[email protected].
5th August 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I worked in state government department i want account tests code 10 Nd 8 objective type previous question papers for preparing. Pl send previous question papers Nd pattern of previous exams on my e mail id i.e [email protected]
5th August 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

yes i want account tests code 10 nd 8 2011 2012 nd 2013 previous question papers.
15th August 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

APPSC DEPARTMENT TEST PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLLABUS OF THE ACCOUNT TEST PART I SUBORDIANTE SERVICES
17th September 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the Accounts test for the employees of local bodies paper code 146 and 148
23rd September 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NEED TO THE ACCOUNT TEST FOR SUBORDINATE OFFICER PART II CODE NO: 190 WITH MODEL QUESTION PAPER AND BOOKS
6th November 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEARED FOR ACCOUNT TEST FOR SUBORDINATE OFFICERS PART 1 PAPER CODE 008 ON 05/2014 I WANT model papaers please send to my gmail [email protected]
5th February 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I need the syllabus for public services accounts test for subordinate officers , puducherry
24th April 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need a syllabus for Accounts test for executive officers
17th May 2015, 12:34 PM

Sir accounts test for subordinate officers part I model question with key please
27th May 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

can I have key for the test which was held on 25th march 2015 of paper code 008
28th September 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

12th May 2016, 06:22 PM
Annajaiah

Dear sir,
Kindly send the account test for subordinate officers part - 1 previous papers with keys. Thank you
23rd May 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
APPSC DEPARTMENT TEST PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLLABUS OF THE ACCOUNT TEST PART I SUBORDIANTE SERVICES
Please send me previous question papers with keys of sub ordinate posts
6th June 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

APPSC DEPARTMENT TEST PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLLABUS OF THE ACCOUNT TEST PART I SUBORDINATE SERVICES
To my mail [email protected]
23rd July 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Kindly send the account test for subordinate officers part - 1 previous papers with keys. Thank you

[email protected]
9th September 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, l want departmental tests for local bodies paper 1&2 paper codes (146 and 148 ) previous question papers and books links
9th September 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I want Department tests paper codes (146&148)previous question papers and book links
22nd September 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l want departmental tests for local bodies paper 1&2 paper codes (146 and 148 ) previous question papers and books links, please send to my mail id :[email protected]
9th November 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I want departmental test for accounts test for subordinate officers part 11 paper code 10 previous papers model papers please send to my mail id ratnabaim1976 @ gmail .com
8th October 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

APPSC Departmental Tests : 146. Accounts Test for the Employees of Local Bodies, Paper-I. : Please supply the previous 5 years Question papers and Syllabus
6th November 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I want ap departmental account test part II paper code 10 may/2013 session results. So please send me my mail id [email protected]
27th May 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want appsc departmental test part-1 code 8 previous question papers. So Please send me my mail id [email protected]
3rd June 2019, 03:36 PM
Pendyala surya mohan

Sir please, I want APPSC Departmental test papers code 146#148 questions papers.so send me my mail I'd is
[email protected]
5th July 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir please, I want TSPSC Departmental test papers code 8(part -1),141 questions papers & Books or links.so plz send me my mail I'd is
[email protected]
8th July 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir please, help for providing of APPSC Departmental test papers code 146#148 questions papers.so please send me my mail I'd is
[email protected]
16th July 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Please send APPSC dept test paper coad148 previous five years question papers
17th July 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, please help me for providing previous model question papers from 2015 july to 2019 Nov. Departmental test subordinate officers part-I (code No.008)
My mail.id. [email protected].
please.....please.....please,..............,
23rd July 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,please provide me the previous papers of deprtmental examination for local body employees paper code 146,148...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?