20th September 2012, 03:40 PM
parbinkumaragarwal

Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC MT exam finance and accounts post?

I am appearing in ONGC MT-2012 exam-finance & accounts post. I need to know about syllabus & Previous year sample papers. please reply at the earliest.

REGARDS,
PARBIN AGARWAL
email- [email protected]

12th January 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC MT exam finance and accounts post?

pls send the syallbus for account / finance trainee and help us to prepare for exams and provide previous questions papers which help us to attend the exam
28th May 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC MT exam finance and accounts post?

I am appearing in ONGC MT-2014 exam-finance & accounts post. I need to know about syllabus & Previous year sample papers. please reply at the earliest.

REGARDS,
HEENA SHARMA
email - [email protected]
2nd April 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in ONGC CBT-2015 exam-finance & accounts post. I need to know about syllabus & Previous year sample papers. please reply at the earliest.

REGARDS,
PRASHANT SARASWAT
email- [email protected]
3rd April 2015, 11:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of ONGC question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC-GT.pdf(56.0 KB, 479 views)
File Type: pdf ongc.pdf(68.5 KB, 391 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-III.pdf(135.8 KB, 408 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-test paper.pdf(121.5 KB, 459 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for ONGC.txt(1.5 KB, 407 views)
4th February 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in ONGC Junior Assistant Account exam-finance & accounts post. I need to know about syllabus & Previous year sample papers. please reply at the earliest.

REGARDS
NAVEEN GARG
MOBILE :- 9461770098
EMAIL ID- [email protected]
4th February 2019, 09:09 PM
naveengarg107

I am appearing in ONGC Junior Assistant Accounts exam-finance & accounts post. I need to know about syllabus & Previous year sample papers. please reply at the earliest.

REGARDS
NAVEEN GARG
MOBILE:- 9461770098
EMAIL ID:- [email protected]
3rd June 2019, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing in ongc finance and account executive exam so i need know about syllabus and previous year papers...plz replay me
[email protected]
9th July 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Amit and preparing for ongc finance and accounting. Could you please send me the latest pattern of ongc syllabus for finance and accounting and also suggest some important books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?