29th November 2011, 06:35 PM
prarthu

Syllabus or sample question papers for Assistant Post entrance exam?

hai...
I would like to know either the syllabus or the sample question papers for assistant post entrance exam
Please do the needfull

12th August 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus or sample question papers for Assistant Post entrance exam?

HOW TO PREPARE FO THE LATEST POSTAL EXAM THAT'LL BE HELD IN NEXT FEW MONTHS...WHAT TYPE OF BOOKS OR WHICH SHOULD I PREPARE THAT YOU MOSTLY PREFER?
22nd August 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus or sample question papers for Assistant Post entrance exam?

HOW TO PREPARE FO THE LATEST POSTAL EXAM THAT'LL BE HELD IN NEXT FEW MONTHS...WHAT TYPE OF BOOKS OR WHICH SHOULD I PREPARE THAT YOU MOSTLY PREFER?
16th September 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

AMPLE QUESTION PAPERS WITH ANSWERS FOR POSTEL ASSISANT IN POST OFFICE ?
18th September 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus or sample question papers for Assistant Post entrance exam?
23rd December 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus n exam date for up postal recruitment 2012 ?
8th October 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and question paper sample of asst. programmer exam .MY email id is [email protected]
10th October 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and question paper sample of asst. programmer exam .MY email id is [email protected]
17th October 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

25th January 2014, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Syllabus or sample question papers for Junior Assistant for Mahadiscom

Quote:
Originally Posted by prarthu View Post
hai...
I would like to know either the syllabus or the sample question papers for assistant post entrance exam
Please do the needfull
Hi I Dipika kandekar, i would like to know our Syllabus & sample Question papers for the post of junior Assistant Examination
Please send me the above document.
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?