20th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?

Please send me the syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India.
My email id is: [email protected].

21st July 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?

Please send me the syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "STORE ASST 'A" (ENGLISH TYPING)" and "ADMIN ASSTT 'A' (ENGLISH TYPING), which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India.

25th July 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?

Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", for ELECTRONICS post.which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India. to [email protected]
25th July 2012, 04:32 PM

Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", FOR ELECTRONICS which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India ." to [email protected]
25th July 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

model test question paper for drdo ceptam-5 entrance exam for the post Admin assistant A english
my email id is: [email protected]

thanks
27th July 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", for computer science post to [email protected]
27th July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", for ELECTRONICS post.which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India... [email protected]
28th July 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", for library science post to [email protected]
28th July 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Send me the syllabus technical assistant mechanical
29th July 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2478116]Please send me the syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India.
My email id is: [email protected]
29th July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello /Namaste,
This is sonam ,I want to give the CEPTAM exam,for this I am looking for its syllabus , can you please provide me the syllabus,my id is [email protected].
thanks in advance :-)
29th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls send me the syllabus and model test question paper for drdo ceptam-5 entrance exam for the post Admin assistant A english
30th July 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
Please send me the syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "STORE ASST 'A" (ENGLISH TYPING)" and "ADMIN ASSTT 'A' (ENGLISH TYPING), which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India.
[email protected]
30th July 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the syllabus and model test questipn paper for drdo ceptam-5 entrance exam for the post Admin Assistant. A english type writing

31st July 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Mail id : [email protected]
31st July 2012, 12:51 PM
swaroopjain

sir,
pls send me the detailed syllabus of sta b computer science,urgent.my id is [email protected]
31st July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam

Please send me the syllabus and model question paper of DRDO CEPTUM 05 for the post of Senior Technical Assistant-B (0118-Physics). My Email Id: [email protected]

With Regard's
S. Jaiganesh
31st July 2012, 01:09 PM
jaiganesh DRDO

Smile Re: Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?

Hi

This is jaiganesh. Please send me the syllabus and previous year QP if you get. My Email Id: [email protected]

With Regard's
S. Jaiganesh
31st July 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and model test question paper for drdo ceptam-5 exam for the post of store asst( a) .
my email id is : [email protected]
2nd August 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
pls send me the detailed syllabus and model paper of sta b ece,urgent.my id is [email protected]
2nd August 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", FOR ELECTRONICS which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India,. [email protected].
4th August 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus and previous question papers of drdo senior technical assistant B.its very mportant.plz send me urgently.my id is [email protected]
13th September 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Please give me information STORE. ADMIN(ENGLISH TYPEING) 2012examinations reasult comes. My email id [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 12:26 PM
shabbir husain

please send me syllabus for cse branch and model papers and date for next year exams
9th February 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i want civil engg. structure anlysis -1 all type of qustion.
10th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Good aftennon sir,
plz send me sylabus and quetion papers of senior technical assistance-B DRDO my email id is [email protected].
16th May 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send me sylabus and quetion papers of senior technical assistance-B DRDO
17th May 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B (Electrical)?

Good aftennon sir,
plz send me sylabus and quetion papers of senior technical assistance-B (Electrical) DRDO my email id is [email protected].
25th May 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "STORE ASST 'A" (ENGLISH TYPING)" and "ADMIN ASSTT 'A' (ENGLISH TYPING), which is to be held on 25.08.2013 all over India.

My email id is: [email protected]
25th May 2013, 01:32 PM
bandelarajkumar

what syllabus of drdo sta electrical engineering and also modal papers send to my e-mail
28th May 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hello sir can you please refer to this once, Re: Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B (Electrical)?

My email id is [email protected]
29th May 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me model question paper for drdo ceptam for the post of senior technical assistant b chemistry
my e mail id [email protected]
15th June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me some model question papers of DRDO CEPTAM for the post senior technical assistant b of my subject chemistry as early as possible.my email addres is [email protected]
5th July 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please send me some model question papers of DRDO CEPTAM for the post admin assistant A post (501) sallabus. my email address is [email protected]
6th July 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for ceptam physics exame and modal questns plz send me [email protected] by subodh.m
31st July 2013, 02:32 AM

Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", for ELECTRONICS post.which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India. to [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir,plz send me some model papers of DRDO CEPTAM for the post STA-B (Electronics) on my email address-
[email protected]
5th August 2013, 05:13 PM
ikrd

Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", for electronics & communication Engg. my mail ID is [email protected]
5th August 2013, 05:18 PM
ikrd

Dear Sir,
plz send me Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant "B" for E&C my mail ID is [email protected]
7th August 2013, 06:15 PM
Pihu Negi

Dear sir,
please send me some model question papers of DRDO CEPTAM for the post senior technical assistant b of my subject chemistry as early as possible.my email addres is [email protected]
11th August 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
11th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
22nd August 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

please send me some model question papers ofDRDO CEPTAM for the post senior technical assistant b for computer science as early as possible. my email address is [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir send previous model paper sta b diploma electrical paper my mail [email protected] plz send thanks
22nd August 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed automobile engineering. So please send me the sample question. My e-mail id is [email protected]
12th February 2014, 09:26 AM
Er. sunil

Please send me the syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India.
28th September 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me some model question papers of DRDO CEPTAM for the post senior technical assistant b of my subject computer as early as possible.my email addres is [email protected]
28th September 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", which is to be held on 1.02.2015 all over India.
10th October 2014, 01:48 PM
KRANTHI 02

Post Re: Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?

HI SIR,
This is kranthi, plz send me previous year question paper pdf DRDO CEPTEM for mechincal, to [email protected]
28th January 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2496424]Please send me the SYLLABUS and MODEL QUESTION PAPER for DRDO CEPTAM-05 Entrance Exam for the post of "Senior Technical Asst. B", for ELECTRONICS post.which is to be held on 05.08.2012 all over India. to parimaltapale@gmail.

Dear sir;
I have completed my diploma in electronics and comn.engg.please send me previous qstn papers and book for drdo entrance exam
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?