11th December 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What is the syllabus of it?

I am going to write the written exam for the post of assistant in ISRO. so i want model question papers of this test. so kindly send me the syllabus and model question papers

14th December 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What is the syllabus of it?

syallabus n model paper for isro assitants ?
25th December 2011, 09:28 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Model question papers for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What is the syllabus of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
syallabus n model paper for isro assitants ?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF ISRO EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of ISRO exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam..

-> Start your exam preparation soon, so that you can revise all that is needed to be prepared...

-> To know more about ISRO exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.So start DOING
Attached Files
File Type: zip ISRO.zip(113.5 KB, 374 views)
File Type: docx Isro exam syllabus (tentative).docx(20.7 KB, 383 views)
8th January 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Model question papers for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What is the syllabus of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to write the written exam for the post of assistant in ISRO.
so i want model question papers of this test. so kindly send me the syllabus and model question papers
in part B letter writing s compulsory
10th January 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What is the syllabus of it?

shall i get syllabus for isro assistant exam?andalso send me previous year question papers?
10th January 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

kindly send me the sullabus and previous year question papers of ISRO ASSISTANT.
10th January 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want the syllabus or the model question paper for the junior assistant post exam feb2012
1st February 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want the model question paper for the assisstant post exam held on feb26, 2012.
My email-id [email protected], please..
15th December 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir

good morning.i applied for lab assistant post so i need previous model question paper this is my mail id [email protected] please send me
2nd May 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Hellow sir

Good morning. I want the syllabus and model question paper for the post of scientist /engineer(civil)
My email ID is anjaly2711@gmail . com
8th February 2015, 02:23 PM
ORSI15

kindly provide me the syllabi of ISRO Scientist Chemical at your earliest possible to my email ID : [email protected]. Whether the above test would be conducted by ISRO either by offline or online? Kindly specify me , Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?