24th June 2012, 07:48 PM
ollo

Syllabus of UP PCS? What subjects should be taken? How to prepare for general studies?

sir,
plz guide me for the syallbus of up pcs .waht subjects to be taken for getting ggod marks in main and how to prepare for general studies

7th August 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of UP PCS? What subjects should be taken? How to prepare for general studies?

How to prepare for PCS exam as I am in B.A 2nd year ?
8th August 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of UP PCS? What subjects should be taken? How to prepare for general studies?

I M COMPLETED MY B.E FROM COMPUER SCIENCE . NOW I WANT M-TECH FROM ELECTRONICS IS IT POSSIBLE ......PLZ HELP ME

MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
28th December 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce graduate , I want to know how to choose best optional subjects for UP PCS examinations
2nd April 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Gud evng sir/ ma'am,
please may i hav the information for the selection of the subjects for p.c.s exam as i m the 2nd year b.sc i.t student.
10th April 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

i have passed bsc(biotechnology)....m i eligible for up pcs exam?
4th August 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i am a science graduate (zbc) what subjects should i opt for pcs exam?
20th January 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir im pursuing btech with cs branch sir iwant to know whai is the criterion for subject selection in pcs exam for up candidate
11th August 2014, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.sc (biotech) 3 year .... m i eligible for up pcs exam but i have no idea for preparation of pcs exam for which subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?