18th June 2012, 10:06 PM
deepak.t.kumar

What is the complete procedure to appear for Uttarakhand PCS? What subjects can one keep? What is the syllabus?

what is the complete procedure to appear uttarakhand pcs i.e what are the subjects one can keep, what is proper syllabus,as iam working as bank po in state bank of patiala so it will be difficult for me to join any institute,what are the other options for preparation and the study material

21st October 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the complete procedure to appear for Uttarakhand PCS? What subjects can one keep? What is the syllabus?

what is the procedure for appearing uttarakhand pcs
18th April 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the complete procedure to appear for Uttarakhand PCS? What subjects can one keep? What is the syllabus?

i have no idea about uttarakhand pcs, i have completed my bsc agriculture degree, what subject can i take for uttarakhand pcs. and please help me for the pre and main syllabus... or agriculture is the subject in uttarakhand pcs....
17th July 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for pcs and what about the study matrial
13th January 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the latest syallubus for Uttarakhand pcs exam and study material required for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?