26th September 2011, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE

Sir/Mam I'm a B.Tech student (GEN) I want to sit for pcs exam next year.Plz suggest me subjects which will be easy to prepare. I've done BTech in CS branch so there is no option to choose a subject which is related to computers...

I'm 23 and want to know how many attempts are left for me,this is my first attempt...
along with compulsory subjects (GS & English) tell me how to choose other subjects...

I want to give prelims in different subjects and for mains I'll change my subjects...

kindly help me on this

thank you!

8th March 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE

which sub can be take in preparation of IAS after completing b.tech with CSE
23rd March 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE

how many subjects are there in PCS exams
18th June 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done engineering in computer science... for pcs which subjects should in choose???
please suggest me..
21st August 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
I have completed my MCA, Now i want to prepare for PCS, What subject i shuld choose.
I am in so much confusion. please me and suggest what should i choose.

thanks
14th September 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc, b.ed nd m.ed, i want to sit in pcs exam
is it compulsry to choose a subject from graduation only ??
can i choose my optinal subject from b.ed or m.ed also ??

thanks
22nd January 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electrical engg. after 10th,
now im doing engg, in the second year for the same branch
how can i join the air force??
15th August 2013, 11:21 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

following are the main subject of PCS exam

Private Client Property, Advocacy, Company Commercial, Criminal, Dispute Resolution, Employment & Immigration, Family & Matrimonial, Intellectual Property, Leadership & Personal Development, Legal Business Management - The Future of Legal Services
Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence

All the best
14th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

how to choose subject for pcs exam? I am 26 year old and have done BCA from PTU.
14th November 2014, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.. i m 23 yrs old.. i hve jst cmpltd my BAMS from kanpur university... kindly help me to choose my subjects for exam prepration.. n plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me all the required conditons rules and regulations to get appear in the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?