6th April 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for the written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for the selection of Junior Assistant?

sir, i want to ask that what will be the syllabus for the written examination that will be conducted on oil india limited(OIL) for the selection of Junior Assistant?
pls help.

24th December 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for the selection of Junior Assistant?

sir, i want to ask that what will be the syllabus for the written examination that will be conducted on oil india limited(OIL) for the selection of Junior Assistant?
pls help.
24th February 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for the selection of Junior Assistant?

sir, i want to ask that what will be the syllabus for the written examination that will be conducted on oil india limited(OIL) for the selection of Junior Engineer
pls help.
or send previous year question [email protected]
9th January 2016, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me iocl.junior assistant accountent exam syllabus for crack the exam
2nd May 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Please share the syllabus for oil india limited exam for the post of senior assistant accounts
25th October 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,with due regards I want the syllabus and previous model question paper of Junior Assistant please!!
31st October 2017, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask that what will be the syllabus for the written examination that will be conducted on oil india limited(OIL) for the selection of Junior Assistant?
pls help.
And send me previous questions paper
[email protected]
20th April 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Please someone help me by giving me the syllabus and sample questions papers for JUNIOR ASSISTANT - I of Oil India Limited (Kolkata) branch. I need it for the written examination for studying.

Please help.
my mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?