25th November 2011, 07:19 PM
D.Suchithra

Syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant Exam?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am applying for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant exam conducted by ISRO. Now I want the exam syllabus. So plz mail me the syllabus.

Thanks & Regards,
Suchithra.

28th November 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant Exam?

sir please send me the syllabus for isro assistant post
28th November 2011, 08:29 PM
aswinachu

Default Re: Syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant Exam?

sir please send me the syllabus for isro assistant.
thanks in advance.
1st December 2011, 10:12 AM
veeru2288

Respected sir
this is veerababu
i have applied for the post assistant.
but i dont know the syllabus.
please send the exam pattern and syllabus as soon as possible.
thanks & Regards.
2nd December 2011, 11:56 AM
kantshahi35

Respected sir
this is shashi kant
please send the exam pattern and syllabus as soon as possible.on id [email protected]
thanks & Regards.
4th December 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus for isro assistant exam 2012
upendra
email - [email protected]
4th December 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about syllabus of the ISRO assitant exam 2012
5th December 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam

Iam applying for the post of jr.personal assistent exam conducted by isro,now i want exam syllabus so plz mail me the syllabus

Thanks&reguards
killi.haribabu
mail:[email protected]
5th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Can you plz provide the syllabus for isro assistant post 2011-12 as soon as possible. I hav vry less tym in my hand & i dnt want to miss this opportunity to be a part of ISRO..
Thank You.
6th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Can you plz provide the syllabus for isro assistant post 2011-12 as soon as possible. I hav vry less tym in my hand & i dnt want to miss this opportunity to be a part of ISRO..
Thank You.
7th December 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Can you please provide me the exam syllabus for the Assistant post 2011-12. My mail id is [email protected].
7th December 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir pls sent me syllabus pattern from assistant ISRO TO [email protected]
8th December 2011, 07:21 PM
manish bangru

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Suchithra View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I am applying for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant exam conducted by ISRO. Now I want the exam syllabus. So plz mail me the syllabus.

Thanks & Regards,
Suchithra.
plz send me sylabus
9th December 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am applying for the post of Assistantexam conducted by ISRO. Now I want the exam syllabus. So plz mail me the syllabus.my email id is [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Sabitha T.
10th December 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam

Iam applying for the post of junior assistent exam conducted by isro.iwant the exan syllabus. soplz mail me the syllabus. my email id is [email protected]
thanks&reguards
killi.haribabu
11th December 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Plz snd me d Syllabus for the Post Assistant in ISRO...
12th December 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

espected sir/mam

Iam applying for the post of assistant exam conducted by isro.i want the exan syllabus. soplz mail me the syllabus. my email id is [email protected]

thanks&reguards
suresh s
13th December 2011, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeru2288 View Post
Respected sir
this is veerababu
please send the exam pattern and syllabus as soon as possible.
thanks & Regards.
Sir I don't know Syllabus in Assistant post. So Please Send the Exam pattern & Syllabus
15th December 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

pls send syllabus of the post of assistant, email: [email protected]
15th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi iam applied for the post of junior personal assistant in isro ,

so please help me about syllabus and previous papers

(u can send me in mail and my maid is
[email protected])
thank Q
15th December 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam

I have applied for the post of Assistant so please provide me the syllabus and some model question papers also. My email id is [email protected]

Thanks & regards

Sujisha
15th December 2011, 04:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
Syllabus for assistant officer:-

Analytical ability
Logical reasoning
Mathematical ability
Knowledge in English
General knowledge

This is the part of syllabus ....

Good Luck......................
16th December 2011, 09:34 AM
lingeshwari

hi sir may i know the syllabus for junior personal assistant and Assistant in isro kindly reply asap.
18th December 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Thanks sir , 4 this discussion form ...
Sir , i have the same confusion abt "New Revised Exam pattern of isro exam for the post of "isro Assistant and junior personal assistant exam " . plz give me the book name which is good for this exam and also infrom its exam pattern......

Thanks,
hitesh
21st December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me syllabus and model or previous year question papers for the post of assistant and junior personnel assistant job to my mail id: [email protected]
Thank you.
21st December 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hi what is syllabus for junior personal assistant and Assistant in isro kindly reply and some model question papers also
my email id:[email protected]
21st December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is arun kumar jaiswal. sir i want to syllabus for the post of juniar assistant in isro
27th December 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am R.K.Veeresh i applied Assistant so please send me exam syllabus with details.
[email protected]
27th December 2011, 05:52 PM

5th January 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

please send post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant exam conducted by ISRO. Now I want the exam syllabus. So plz mail me the syllabus. & plz refer books
12th January 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am applying for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant exam conducted by ISRO. Now I want the exam syllabus. So plz mail me ([email protected])the syllabus.

Thanks & Regards,
Thirumalesh kola
3rd February 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I applied for junior assistant of municipal corporation. i shall be thankful to u if u send me syllabus and any name of reference book which i need to follow.
i am eagerly wait for ur reply.

yours faithfullly,
Arpita
7th February 2012, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh ojha.[/QUOTE]
9th February 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am applying for the post of Assistant exam conducted by ISRO. Now I want the exam syllabus. So plz mail me the syllabus.
10th February 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,

Please send me the syllabus of Junior Assistant conducted by Municipa Services Commission to my Mail ID.

With best regards,

Fahad Jawaid
11th February 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,

This is Sridevi, I am also applied post of assistant, but i dont know how to prepare the exam, i dont know what question pattern,
please post syllabus
15th February 2012, 12:06 PM
silpalathareddy

Please send me the syllabus of Junior Personal Assistant post in ISRO to my mail-id : [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: what is the syallabus for jr. assistant post for nampally court hyderabad.

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am applied for the post of Junior Assistant at nampally criminal court has a jr.Asst post i am not geeting any syallbus please send syallabus .

Thanks & Regards,
Raju[/QUOTE]
3rd May 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i need juniar assistant answer key of exam held on 22 april 2012
3rd August 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,

Thanks & Regards,
18th September 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,

Thanks & Regards,

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-apply-post-assistant-junior-personal-assistant-exam-480378.html#ixzz1cUOabrvf
19th September 2012, 07:14 PM
santhoshkumar1988

The Department of Posts comes under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. India has the largest Postal Network in the world. India Post office issues vacancies of different posts every month in different states.

Post Office Assistant Salary- Post office monthly pay will be around Rs.5200‐20200 + Grade pay of Rs.2400 plus admissible allowances.

Post Office Assistant Job Description- Office assistant will responsible and maintain whole office environment. Assistant do all work as identify by the business manager such as Database entry, Membership development, office management, Event planning and implementation and perform other tasks.

Post Office Assistant Qualification- Post office assistant must have graduated from recognized university/Institute/college. Assistant have good internet skills, good communication skills, managing workload, good technical skills in computer, access database skills and ability to follow directions.

Post Office Assistant vacancy- India Post office issues notification for different posts in every month. Recently India Post Office issued notification for the post of Post Office Assistant in different states.

Post Office Assistant Syllabus- In post office assistant syllabus for recruitment are given below:
Paper I- Aptitude Test
Part (A) General Knowledge
(B) Mathematics
(C) English Language
(D) Reasoning in Analytical Ability

Paper II- Computer/Typing Test
Typing and data entry

the syllabus for the examination is mentioned underneath:
1.CURRENT AFFAIRS
2.GENERAL MATHEMATICS
3.ENGLISH WITH GRAMMAR AND WRITING SKILLS
4.TEST OF LOGICAL,VERBAL REASONING
5.TECHNICAL SECTION

Junior Personal Assistant Exam?

minimum qualification: Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with first class as declared by the University with knowledge in the use of computers.
age limit: 29yrs as on 14.12.2011
opening posts for junior assistants:226
assistants:324

all the best.
20th September 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Plzz... Provide me the exam pattern of ONGC, Junior Assistant post.
Details send me on my id i.e. [email protected]

ASAP Plzzzzzz...........
14th October 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i want the model papers of junior assistant pposts in krishna
district courts
26th December 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

recepted sir/mam,

I am applying for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant exam conducted by ISRO. Now I want the exam syllabus. So plz mail me the syllabus are model paper.

For,
Thanks/Regards,
kavitha.
27th December 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

junir ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Suchithra View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

Thanks & Regards,
Suchithra.
22nd March 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got hall ticket for the recruitment of junior assistant ,nellore district judicial department..and copist post also..i need to know how the give and which kind of syallbus..pl send mail abut my need to my mail address..requesting regarding [email protected]
7th April 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is d syllabus for field assistant for district session court mahaboobnagar?
26th April 2015, 11:39 PM
Bramhanand Avhad

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1475613]respected sir/mam

Iam applying for the post of jr.personal assistent exam conducted by ongc,now i want exam syllabus so plz mail me the syllabus

Thanks&reguards
[email protected]
14th November 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, / mam, i want the modle papers of previous year written exam of jr asst which waz held on 29 th nov. On jk high court srinagar. Plz snd me the previous year model papers for this post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?