20th April 2018, 05:38 PM
sachin s sharma

What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com via distance mode under Mumbai University?

I'm Sachin Sharma here to get information about the distance education for M.Com from Mumbai university. So, my question is - what is the procedure to take admission for distance education for M.Com and from when the admission form are available? What is the fee structure for the particular course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com via distance mode under Mumbai University?
  2. Procedure to take admission in M.Com(Distance) from Mumbai University?
  3. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  4. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  5. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  6. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  7. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  8. Do Mumbai University provides D.Ed through distance education? What is the procedure for getting admission in D.Ed course?
  9. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D from Kashmir University in distance mode if completed M.Ed from Kashmir University in distance mode?
  11. Admissions procedure for B.Com in Mumbai University (via correspondence mode)?
  12. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  13. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in hindi through distance mode after completion of MA?
  15. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  16. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  17. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  18. Procedure to take admission in M.Com external?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?