27th July 2010, 04:11 PM
Admin
Administrator

TAFP Selections [August 2010]

If you think you can:

Post 300 TAFP Quality Answers in 31 days of August.

Post in this thread that you are interested.

You'll get:

- Rs. 2,000/-
- Instant approval of answers
- "Top Answerer" written under your username
- Permanent TAFP membership if you do well

If you could not complete the task, don't worry, you can come back to scholarships in September then.

If you do the task but not completely, we'll pay you according to your performance, but you might not get permanent TAFP membership.

We are taking 10 members at this time.

27th July 2010, 04:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TAFP Selections [August 2010]

this is to inform you that i am busy for the whole august in the preparation of my exam .is this possible for me to post 300 answers in the month of september as this my genuine problem.you can see that some days ago i am on the 20th rank and now on the 21st but still i stop competing with others as i am busy.so its my request to you that at least give two months for selection of TAFP.select 5 members in august and 5 in september.choice is yours,we are only to suggest.think ,again think and take the decision.decision is always final.
regards
Mrs Praveen Gola
27th July 2010, 04:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

RESPECTED SIR

it is compulsory to complete 300 post in 31 days..................if i will not complete 300 post in 31 days, then we can not get any amount Or Can i get amount accordingly....The TAFP amount, you will send per month ?

And if i will not able to post 300 answers, then i will not get permanent TAFP membership.
27th July 2010, 05:03 PM
Admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
this is to inform you that i am busy for the whole august in the preparation of my exam .is this possible for me to post 300 answers in the month of september as this my genuine problem.you can see that some days ago i am on the 20th rank and now on the 21st but still i stop competing with others as i am busy.so its my request to you that at least give two months for selection of TAFP.select 5 members in august and 5 in september.choice is yours,we are only to suggest.think ,again think and take the decision.decision is always final.
regards
Mrs Praveen Gola
Not a problem. You can join when we do selections for September.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
RESPECTED SIR

it is compulsory to complete 300 post in 31 days..................if i will not complete 300 post in 31 days, then we can not get any amount Or Can i get amount accordingly....The TAFP amount, you will send per month ?

And if i will not able to post 300 answers, then i will not get permanent TAFP membership.
You are already in TAFP. This thread is for new selections only. You can mail me if you have any doubts.
27th July 2010, 08:52 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hiii admin... its really a great thing to hear that you are giving this opportunities for 10 rank members i really appreciate your excellence....thanks for the tapf scholarship.. i have informed all my frands to join in this website............

regards
azhar
28th July 2010, 06:13 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Its good to hear about the new scholarship program.
Both the scholarship program that is of 15 days and also selection of TAFP member will go on side by side or what?
Or only the selection of TAFP member process will go on.

If a person gets selected for TAFP than what are advantages.
Please let me know sir.

Thanks.
28th July 2010, 12:23 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Yes i would like to be a part of TAFP, but first, i want to know if by chance i am not able to post 300 replies, then what will happen?
6th August 2010, 12:30 PM
drdo99
Banned

sir,
i want to joi this programme,so can i start from now onwards.
are my still answered question will go for tafp selection or they will be pronounced for normal 15 days scholarships.
what other things to be done,please imform.
regards
16th November 2011, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any condition to post( 300 posts) in 31 days or no time limit
1st December 2012, 08:22 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
If you think you can:

Post 300 TAFP Quality Answers in 31 days of August.

Post in this thread that you are interested.

You'll get:

- Rs. 2,000/-
- Instant approval of answers
- "Top Answerer" written under your username
- Permanent TAFP membership if you do well

If you could not complete the task, don't worry, you can come back to scholarships in September then.

If you do the task but not completely, we'll pay you according to your performance, but you might not get permanent TAFP membership.

We are taking 10 members at this time.
Admin Sir,
I have 532 posts till date. So I qualify of the 300 posts criteria. Am I eligible for the TAFP program? What else do I have to do be eligible for the scholarship. Please do consider my chances for TAFP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?