22nd May 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?

what r the tancet based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE).
What r the min and maximum marks required for those colleges and also fee structure.
What is the minimum and maximum marks for government engineering colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  2. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  3. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  5. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?
  6. Minimum TANCET score required for applying for M.Tech/M.E? Fee structure of each course?
  7. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which colleges can I get in Salem and Coimbatore after scoring 7.5 marks in TANCET? List of colleges?
  9. What is the general minimum cut off required for admission in BAMS Colleges? Fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  10. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  11. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  12. Minimum and maximum fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges?
  13. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?
  15. What are the minimum marks required in PET to get admission in MITS, Gwalior? Also give the details of the college and fee structure
  16. What's the cut-off marks for MITS Gwalior? What's the fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the duration of the CA course? Fee structure details?
  18. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
1st January 2012, 07:57 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?

hi friend.. there are several colleges providing ME (CSE) in those area's.. In salem we have one government college, In namakkal several private engineering colleges offers the ME program..
cut off may vary according to the candidates apply, interest
but if you have above 50 marks then surly you got government college

All The Best VMS
24th July 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?

sir i had got a 17 marks(sc caste) in tancet exam. if i will get any colleges in ME seats
20th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i had got 33.64 marks (sc community) in tancet exam..... if i ll get part time M.E in anna university...
24th May 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed msc software engineering (5 years integrated course) is best for joining ME CSE .i don't like doing MPhill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?