16th February 2010, 05:02 PM
carmel_vimala

TANCET Syllabus for M.E?

I have completed Electronics and communication engineering. Can u send me syllabus for TANCET M.E

17th February 2010, 11:02 AM
brindha

Default Re: TANCET Syllabus for M.E?

u have to learn three sections
1.basic engineering
2.mathematics
3.ur department subjects
17th February 2010, 10:56 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

visit the link given below here you will get complete syllabus
http://results4india.blogspot.com/2009/02/tancet-2009-syllabus-tamil-nadu-common.html

best of luck
18th February 2010, 02:36 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/examinfo/tnadu/tancet/syllabus.asp
visit the above mentioned link for detailed syllabus.
19th February 2010, 09:22 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey try the below sites to get the syllabus of TANCET:
www.indiastudycenter.com/.../tancet/tancet.../syllabus-other-course.asp
annaunivportal.blogspot.com/.../tancet-me-mtech-syllabusquestion-paper.html?...
12th June 2010, 09:12 PM
papers_helper

download the syllabus from the following attachment ....

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tancet.pdf(77.8 KB, 299 views)
29th July 2010, 10:47 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

TANCET ME Syllabus
The following are the topics of the syllabus for the various parts. The questions will be set at the corresponding degree level.
Part 1 is Mathematics (Common to all Candidates) (i) Vector calculus (ii) Determinants and Matrics (iii) Analytic function theory (iv) Calculus and ordinary Differential Equations (v) Numerical Methods (vi) Probability and Statistics.

Part 2 - Basic Engg. and Sciences (Common to all Candidates) (i) Fundamental of Applied Mechanics (ii) Fundamentals of Material Science (iii) Basic Civil Engg. (iv) Basic Electrical Engg. (v) Basic Mechanical Engg. (vi) Fundamentals of Computers (vii) Fundamentals of Mathematics (viii) Fundamentals of Physics (ix) Fundamentals of Chemistry.

Part 3 - Civil Engg. & Geo. Informatics (i) Mechanics of Solids and Structural Analysis (ii) Concrete and Steel Structure (iii) Soil Mechanics and Geo Technical Engineering (iv) Fluid Mechanics and Water Resources Engineering (v) Environmental Engineering (vi) Surveying (vii) Transportation Engineering (viii) Remote Sensing (ix) Geographic Information Systems (GIS).

Part 4 - Mechanical, Automobile and Aeronautical Engineering (i) Mechanics and Machine Design (ii) Material Science and Metallurgy (iii) Thermodynamics (iv) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (v) Production Technology (vi) Automotive Engines (vii) Automotive Transmission (viii) Aerodynamics (ix) Aerospace Propulsion. (x) Strength of Materials.

Part 5 - Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Avionics (i) Circuit Theory (ii) DC & AC Machines (iii) Control Systems (iv) Communication Systems (v) Power Electronics (vi) Network Analysis (vii) Microprocessors, Computer Applications (viii) Transducers and Instrumentation (ix) Avionics.

Part 6 - Earth Sciences (i) Physical Geology and Geo Morphology (ii) Petrology (iii) Structural Geology (iv) Economic Geology (v) Geo Physics and Engineering Geology (vi) Remote Sensing (vii) Hydro Geology.

Part 7 - Production and Industrial Engineering (i) Casting, metal forming and metal joining processes (ii) Tool Engineering, Machine tool operation, Metrology and inspection (iii) Engineering Materials, Processing of Plastics and Computer Aided Manufacturing (iv) Product Design, Process Planning, Cost Estimate, Design of Jigs and Fixtures and Press Tools (v) Operations Research (vi) Operations Management (vii) Quality Control Reliability and Maintenance.

Part 8 - Computer Science and Engineering (i) Discrete Mathematical Structures, Formal Language and Automatia (ii) Microprocessor and Hardware Systems (iii) Computer Organization and Architecture (iv) System Programming including Assemblers, Compilers and Operating Systems (v) Programming Methodology, Data Structures and Algorithms including A1 Algorithm (vi) Database Systems (vii) Computer Networks.

Part 9 - Chemistry, Chemical Engg. & Ceramic Tech. (i) Thermodynamics and Kinetics (ii) Heat and Mass Transfer (iii) Fluid Flow (iv) Chemical Process Industries (v) IR, NMR and Mass Spectrometry (vi) Polymer Chemistry and Polymerisation Processes (vii) Fine Ceramics (viii) Glass & Cement (ix) Refractory Materials (x) Organic reactions (xi) Electro Chemistry.

Part 10 - Textile Technology (i) Textile Fibers - Production and Properties (ii) Spinning (iii) Fabric Production (iv) Textile Physics (v) Chemical Processing of Textile Materials (vi) Process and Quality Control in Textile Materials.

Part 11 - Leather Technology (i) Chemistry of Proteins - Collagen and keratin (ii) Principles of various pre-tanning, tanning and post-tanning finishing operations (iii) Technological aspects of various leather manufacture (iv) Environmental & Management in Leather Industries - Animal and Tannery by-products Utilisation (v) Leather Machinery (vi) Analysis and Testing of Materials used in Leather Processing as well as Leather (vii) Design and Construction of Footwear and Leather Goods.

Part 12 - Architecture (i) Building Materials (ii) Building Construction and Technology (iii) History of Architecture (iv) Principles of Architecture (v) Building Services (vi) Housing (vii) Urban Design and Renewal (viii) Town Planning (ix) Landscape Architecture (x) Climatology.

Part 13 - Physics and Material Science (i) Crystal Physics (ii) Electricity and Magnetism (iii) Optics and Quantum Mechanics (iv) Modern Physics (v) Mechanical and Electronic Properties of Materials (vi) Chemical and Thermal properties of materials (vii) Traditional and advanced ceramics.

Part 14 - Applied Probabilities and Statistics (i) Probability - Introductory ideas (ii) Measures of central tendency and Dispersion (iii) Random variable (one and dimensional) (iv) Standard Probability distributions (v) Sampling and sampling distribution, Estimation (vi) Regression and Correlation analysis (vii) Time series.

Part 15 - Social Sciences (i) Settlement Geography (ii) Economic Geography (iii) Industrial locations (iv) Regional Planning (v) Information Systems (vi) Urban Sociology (vii) Community Development (viii) Social Development and Change (ix) Public Participation (x) Rural Development (xi) Agglomeration Economics (xii) Economic base of settlements (xiii) Development Economics and Planning (xiv) Land Economics and Industrialization Policy.

regards
azhar
1st August 2010, 12:55 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: TANCET Syllabus for M.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmel_vimala View Post
I have completed Electronics and communication engineering. Can u send me syllabus for TANCET M.E
visit the link given below here you will get complete syllabus
http://results4india.blogspot.com/2009/02/tancet-2009-syllabus-tamil-nadu-common.html
best of luck
30th August 2010, 08:44 PM
Senior Member+++

Syllabus for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.E./M.Plan

Mathematics (common for all candidates)

Determinants and Matrics
Calculus and ordinary Differential Equations
Probability and Statistics.
Vector calculus
Analytic function theory
Numerical Methods
Civil Engg. & Geo. Informatics

Concrete and Steel Structure
Fluid Mechanics and Water Resources Engineering
Surveying
Remote Sensing
Mechanics of Solids and Structural Analysis
Soil Mechanics and Geo Technical Engineering
Environmental Engineering
Transportation Engineering
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Basic Engg. and Sciences (Common for all Candidates)

Fundamental of Applied Mech.
Basic Civil Engg.
Basic Mechanical Engg.
Fundamentals of Mathematics
Fundamentals of Chemistry
Fundamentals of Material Science
Basic Electrical Engg
Fundamentals of Computers
Fundamentals of Physics
Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Avionics

DC & AC Machines
Communication Systems
Network Analysis
Transducers and Instrumentation
Circuit Theory
Control Systems
Power Electronics
Microprocessors, Computer Applications
Avionics
Mechanical, Automobile and Aeronautical Engineering

Material Science and Metallurgy
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Automotive Engines
Aerodynamics
Strength of Materials
Mechanics and Machine Design
Thermo dynamics
Production Technology
Automotive Transmission
Aerospace Propulsion
Earth Sciences

Physical Geology and Geo Morphology
Structural Geology
Geo Physics and Engineering Geology
Remote Sensing
Petrology
Economic Geology
Hydro Geology
Computer Science and Engineering

Micro Processor and Hardware Systems
System Programming including Assemblers, Compilers and Operating Systems
Database Systems
Discrete Mathematical Structures, Formal Language and Automatia
Computer Organization and Architecture
Programming Methodology, Algorithms including A1 Algorithm and Data Structures.
Computer Networks
Production and Industrial Engineering

Tool Engineering, Metrology and inspection, Machine tool operation
Product Design, Cost Estimate, Process Planning, Design of Jigs and Fixtures and Press Tools
Operations Management
Casting, metal forming and metal joining processes
Engineering Materials, Computer Aided Manufacturing and Processing of Plastics
Operations Research
Quality Control Reliability and Maintenance
Applied Probabilities and Statistics

Measures of central tendency and Dispersion
Random variable
Sampling, sampling distribution and Estimation
Time series
Probability – Introductory ideas
Standard Probability distributions
Correlation and Regression analysis
Leather Technology

Chemistry of Proteins – keratin and Collagen
Technologies aspects of various leather manufacture
Leather Machinery
Analysis and Testing of Materials used in Leather as well as Leather Processing
Principles of various pre-tanning, tanning and post-tanning finishing operations
Designing and Construction of Footwear and Leather Goods
Environmental & Management in Leather Industries – Animal and Tannery by-products Utilisation
Chemistry, Chemical Engg. & Ceramic Tech

Heat and Mass Transfer
Thermo dynamics and Kinetics
Fluid Flow
IR, NMR and Mass Spectrometry
Glass & Cement
Organic reactions
Chemical Process Industries
Fine Ceramics
Electro Chemistry
Polymer Chemistry and Polymerization Processes
Refractory Materials
Architecture

Building Materials
History of Architecture
Town Planning
Building Services
Climatology
Building Construction and Technology
Housing, Urban Design and Renewal
Landscape Architecture
Principles of Architecture
Textile Technology

Textile Fibers – Properties and Production
Fabric Production
Chemical Processing of Textile Materials
Spinning
Textile Physics
Process and Quality Control in Textile Materials
Physics and Material Science

Electricity and Magnetism
Modern Physics
Chemical and Thermal properties of materials
Crystal Physics
Mechanical and Electronic Properties of Materials
Optics and Quantum Mechanics
Traditional and advanced ceramics
Social Sciences

Settlement Geography
Industrial locations
Information Systems
Community Development
Economic Geography
Agglomeration Economics
Industrialization Policy
Urban Sociology
Development Economics and Planning
Social Development
Regional Planning
Rural Development
Economic base of settlements
Change, Public Participation
Land Economics
22nd January 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for computer science and engg
24th January 2011, 09:40 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend.

i am not clear in your question.tancet syllabus for M.C.A

i) Quantitative Ability

ii) Analytical reasoning

iii) Logical reasoning

iv) Computer awareness

There may also be few questions on verbal activity, basic science etc.

visit the link.there is a all the syllabus for tancet exam.

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ...her-course.asp
31st January 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i need the syllabus for tancet
19th February 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

ole questions for ME...............
23rd March 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for tancet 2011 m.tech IT
31st March 2011, 04:49 PM
kkanika_14

MATHEMATICS
(i) Algebra
Algebra: Group, subgroups, Normal subgroups, Quotient Groups, Homomorphisms, Cyclic Groups,
permutation Groups, Cayley’s Theorem, Rings, Ideals, Integral Domains, Fields, Polynomial Rings.
Linear Algebra: Finite dimensional vector spaces, Linear transformations – Finite dimensional inner
product spaces, self-adjoint and Normal linear operations, spectral theorem, Quadratic forms.
(ii) Analysis
Real Analysis: Sequences and series of functions, uniform convergence, power series, Fourier series,
functions of several variables, maxima, minima, multiple integrals, line, surface and volume integrals,
theorems of Green, Strokes and Gauss; metric spaces, completeness, Weierstrass approximation
theorem, compactness.
Complex Analysis: Analytic functions, conformal mappings, bilinear transformations, complex
integration: Cauchy’s integral theorem and formula, Taylor and Laurent’s series, residue theorem and
applications for evaluating real integrals.
(iii) Topology and Functional Analysis
Topology: Basic concepts of topology, product topology, connectedness, compactness, countability and
separation axioms, Urysohn’s Lemma, Tietze extension theorem, metrization theorems, Tychonoff
theorem on compactness of product spaces.
Functional Analysis: Banach spaces, Hahn-Banach theorems, open mapping and closed graph
theorems, principle of uniform boundedness; Hilbert spaces, orthonormal sets, Riesz representation
theorem, self-adjoint, unitary and normal linear operators on Hilbert Spaces.
(iv) Differential and Integral Equations
Ordinary Differential Equations: First order ordinary differential equations, existence and uniqueness
theorems, systems of linear first order ordinary differential equations, linear ordinary differential
equations of higher order with constant coefficients; linear second order ordinary differential equations
with variable coefficients, method of Laplace transforms for solving ordinary differential equations.
Partial Differential Equations: Linear and quasilinear first order partial differential equations, method
of characteristics; second order linear equations in two variables and their classification; Cauchy,
Dirichlet and Neumann problems, Green’s functions; solutions of Laplace, wave and diffusion equations
using Fourier series and transform methods.
Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations: Variational problems with fixed boundaries;
sufficient conditions for extremum, Linear integral equations of Fredholm and Volterra type, their iterative
solutions, Fredholm alternative. 25
(v) Statistics & Linear Programming
Statistics: Testing of hypotheses: standard parametric tests based on normal, chisquare, t and Fdistributions.
Linear Programming: Linear programming problem and its formulation, graphical method, basic
feasible solution, simplex method, big-M and two phase methods. Dual problem and duality theorems,
dual simplex method. Balanced and unbalanced transportation problems, unimodular property and u-v
method for solving transportation problems. Hungarian method for solving assignment problems.

For more details, visit:
http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2011/booklet.pdf
1st April 2011, 11:05 PM
kguru.ece

TANCET ME Syllabus:

Part 1 - Mathematics (Common to all Candidates) (i) Vector calculus (ii) Determinants and Matrics (iii) Analytic function theory (iv) Calculus and ordinary Differential Equations (v) Numerical Methods (vi) Probability and Statistics.

Part 2 - Basic Engg. and Sciences (Common to all Candidates) (i) Fundamental of Applied Mechanics (ii) Fundamentals of Material Science (iii) Basic Civil Engg. (iv) Basic Electrical Engg. (v) Basic Mechanical Engg. (vi) Fundamentals of Computers (vii) Fundamentals of Mathematics (viii) Fundamentals of Physics (ix) Fundamentals of Chemistry.

Part 3 - Civil Engg. & Geo. Informatics (i) Mechanics of Solids and Structural Analysis (ii) Concrete and Steel Structure (iii) Soil Mechanics and Geo Technical Engineering (iv) Fluid Mechanics and Water Resources Engineering (v) Environmental Engineering (vi) Surveying (vii) Transportation Engineering (viii) Remote Sensing (ix) Geographic Information Systems (GIS).

Part 4 - Mechanical, Automobile and Aeronautical Engineering (i) Mechanics and Machine Design (ii) Material Science and Metallurgy (iii) Thermodynamics (iv) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (v) Production Technology (vi) Automotive Engines (vii) Automotive Transmission (viii) Aerodynamics (ix) Aerospace Propulsion. (x) Strength of Materials.

Part 5 - Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Avionics (i) Circuit Theory (ii) DC & AC Machines (iii) Control Systems (iv) Communication Systems (v) Power Electronics (vi) Network Analysis (vii) Microprocessors, Computer Applications (viii) Transducers and Instrumentation (ix) Avionics.

Part 6 - Earth Sciences (i) Physical Geology and Geo Morphology (ii) Petrology (iii) Structural Geology (iv) Economic Geology (v) Geo Physics and Engineering Geology (vi) Remote Sensing (vii) Hydro Geology.

Part 7 - Production and Industrial Engineering (i) Casting, metal forming and metal joining processes (ii) Tool Engineering, Machine tool operation, Metrology and inspection (iii) Engineering Materials, Processing of Plastics and Computer Aided Manufacturing (iv) Product Design, Process Planning, Cost Estimate, Design of Jigs and Fixtures and Press Tools (v) Operations Research (vi) Operations Management (vii) Quality Control Reliability and Maintenance.

Part 8 - Computer Science and Engineering (i) Discrete Mathematical Structures, Formal Language and Automatia (ii) Microprocessor and Hardware Systems (iii) Computer Organization and Architecture (iv) System Programming including Assemblers, Compilers and Operating Systems (v) Programming Methodology, Data Structures and Algorithms including A1 Algorithm (vi) Database Systems (vii) Computer Networks.

Part 9 - Chemistry, Chemical Engg. & Ceramic Tech. (i) Thermodynamics and Kinetics (ii) Heat and Mass Transfer (iii) Fluid Flow (iv) Chemical Process Industries (v) IR, NMR and Mass Spectrometry (vi) Polymer Chemistry and Polymerisation Processes (vii) Fine Ceramics (viii) Glass & Cement (ix) Refractory Materials (x) Organic reactions (xi) Electro Chemistry.

Part 10 - Textile Technology (i) Textile Fibers - Production and Properties (ii) Spinning (iii) Fabric Production (iv) Textile Physics (v) Chemical Processing of Textile Materials (vi) Process and Quality Control in Textile Materials.

Part 11 - Leather Technology (i) Chemistry of Proteins - Collagen and keratin (ii) Principles of various pre-tanning, tanning and post-tanning finishing operations (iii) Technological aspects of various leather manufacture (iv) Environmental & Management in Leather Industries - Animal and Tannery by-products Utilisation (v) Leather Machinery (vi) Analysis and Testing of Materials used in Leather Processing as well as Leather (vii) Design and Construction of Footwear and Leather Goods.

Part 12 - Architecture (i) Building Materials (ii) Building Construction and Technology (iii) History of Architecture (iv) Principles of Architecture (v) Building Services (vi) Housing (vii) Urban Design and Renewal (viii) Town Planning (ix) Landscape Architecture (x) Climatology.

Part 13 - Physics and Material Science (i) Crystal Physics (ii) Electricity and Magnetism (iii) Optics and Quantum Mechanics (iv) Modern Physics (v) Mechanical and Electronic Properties of Materials (vi) Chemical and Thermal properties of materials (vii) Traditional and advanced ceramics.

Part 14 - Applied Probabilities and Statistics (i) Probability - Introductory ideas (ii) Measures of central tendency and Dispersion (iii) Random variable (one and dimensional) (iv) Standard Probability distributions (v) Sampling and sampling distribution, Estimation (vi) Regression and Correlation analysis (vii) Time series.

Part 15 - Social Sciences (i) Settlement Geography (ii) Economic Geography (iii) Industrial locations (iv) Regional Planning (v) Information Systems (vi) Urban Sociology (vii) Community Development (viii) Social Development and Change (ix) Public Participation (x) Rural Development (xi) Agglomeration Economics (xii) Economic base of settlements (xiii) Development Economics and Planning (xiv) Land Economics and Industrialization Policy.
10th April 2011, 03:39 PM
danish_khurana

Smile Re: TANCET Syllabus for M.E?

TANCET Syllabus for M.E

ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
i) Determinants and Matrices : Solving system of equations – Rank of the Matrix – Eigenvalues
and eigenvectors – Reduction of quadratic form to canonical form.
ii) Calculus and Differential Equations : Partial derivatives – Jacobians – Taylor’s expansion –
Maxima and Minima. Linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients – Simultaneous first
order linear equations with constant coefficients. Formation of partial differential equation (PDE) –
Solution of first order PDE – Solution of linear higher order PDE with constant coefficients.
iii) Vector Calculus : Double and triple integrations and their applications – Gradient, Divergence, Curl
and Laplacian – Green’s, Gauss divergence and Stroke’s theorem.
iv) Functions of Complex Variables and Complex Integration : Analytic functions – Conformal
Mapping – Bilinear transformation – Cauchy’s integral theorem and integral formula – Taylor and Laurent
Series – Singularities – Residues – Residue theorem and its applications.
v) Transforms : Laplace Transform – Inverse transforms – Application to solution of linear ordinary
differential equations with constant coefficients. Fourier integral theorem – Fourier transform pair – Sine
and Cosine transforms. -transform – Inverse Z–transform – Solution of difference equations using Z–
transform.
vi) Numerical Methods : Solution of linear system by direct and iterative methods – Interpolation and
approximation – Numerical Differentiation and Integration – Solving Ordinary Differential Equations.
vii) Applied Probability : Probability and Random variables – Standard Discrete and Continuous
distribution – Moments – Moment generating function and their properties. Two-Dimensional Random
Variables – Covariance – Correlation and Regression.

BASIC ENGINEERING & SCIENCES
i) Applied Mechanics : Law of Mechanics – Lame’s theorem – Forces, Moments and Couples –
Displacement, velocity and Acceleration – Friction – Moment of Inertia.
ii) Mechanical Engineering : Laws of thermodynamics – Open and closed systems – Equation of state
– Heat and Work.
iii) Physics : Sound – Latices – Ultrasonic flaw detector – X-ray radiography – Interference Fringes –
Planck’s quantum theory – Laser and Fibre Optics.
iv) Material Science : Fracture – Magnetic and Dielectric materials – Conductor and Semi conductor
materials – Ceramic and Super conductor materials.
v) Civil Engineering : Fluid Statics and Dynamics – Boundary Layer – Pumps and Turbines –
Environmental Pollution.
vi) Electrical Engineering : Ohm’s law – Kirchoff’s law – A.C. circuits – D.C. machines – Transformers
– Synchronous machines – Instrumentation.
vii) Computers : Computer organisation – Architecture – Arrays – Pointers – User defined function –
C program.
viii) Chemistry : Adsorption – Chromatography – Chemical kinetics – Electrochemistry – Spectroscopy –
Fuels and Combustion.

All The Best
16th April 2011, 12:17 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi friend

i have attached complete syllabus for the tancet..

have a look

with regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Tancet Syllabus.pdf(204.6 KB, 101 views)
16th April 2011, 12:20 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
friend..

your complete syllabus Tancet i have attached have a look..

or else visit the below link for further information......

with regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Tancet Syllabus.pdf(204.6 KB, 92 views)
16th April 2011, 12:21 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
ole questions for ME...............
hi friend,

with regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Tancet Syllabus.pdf(204.6 KB, 70 views)
16th April 2011, 12:22 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
syllabus for tancet 2011 m.tech IT

hi
friend,

with regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Tancet Syllabus.pdf(204.6 KB, 61 views)
21st April 2011, 06:05 PM
Nazu_khurana

For the TANCET Syllabus , you can refer the following link:

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ...her-course.asp
30th July 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hai friend i want syllabus for m.e applied electronics
31st July 2011, 12:18 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Quote:
hai friend i want syllabus for m.e applied electronics
Download the attachment.
This is the syllabus for anna university syllabus for ME applied Electronics.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AE.pdf(151.2 KB, 185 views)
25th August 2011, 07:58 PM
NandhiniSelva

Quote:
i need syllabus for computer science and engineering.........can u provide..?
22nd September 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

kindly give the TANCET M.E 2012 syllabus for computer science and engineering...........
24th September 2011, 07:54 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

hai dear
the TANCET syallabus as under
the question paper will have three papers taht is
part-1
part-2
part-3
candidates have to choose any one section out of 14 depending upon his/her specilization
the syllabus for the entrance test are furnished in annexure and questions will be set as undegraduate level
marking scheme:
part.1
no fo question:30
alternative questions:4
syllabus:
part.1
1.engineering mathe matics(common to all candidates)
part.2
1.basic engineering and science(common to all candidates)
part.3
civil engineering and geo informatics
earth science
mechanical,automobile and aeronautical engineering
good luck
24th September 2011, 07:55 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

hai dear
the TANCET syallabus as under
the question paper will have three papers taht is
part-1
part-2
part-3
candidates have to choose any one section out of 14 depending upon his/her specilization
the syllabus for the entrance test are furnished in annexure and questions will be set as undegraduate level
marking scheme:
part.1
no fo question:30
alternative questions:4
syllabus:
part.1
1.engineering mathe matics(common to all candidates)
part.2
1.basic engineering and science(common to all candidates)
part.3
civil engineering and geo informatics
earth science
mechanical,automobile and aeronautical engineering
good luck
17th January 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Pls give the TANCET M.E syllabus for computer science....
23rd January 2012, 12:52 PM
rajee1989

hi
i need cse tancet 2012 syllabus for prepare m.e.then also need previous year (2005 to 2011) question papers with answers.also need maths na basic engi questions with answers,plz send it my mail id [email protected] it plz.....................
24th January 2012, 03:29 PM
selva786

Quote:

TANCET exam syllabus for electronics and communication engineering

1.linear algebra
2.probability
3.partial differential equation
5.Network theory
4.control system
5.signals and system
6.electromagnetic theory
7.Communication engineering
26th January 2012, 07:43 PM
nvkrish

please send EEE TANCET2012 syllabus.....
28th January 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me ECE TANCET 2012 syllabus
28th January 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me syllabus for ECE TANCET 2012
28th January 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me tancet model questions
6th February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir im doing final yr aeronautical engineering.i want syllabus for M.E AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
8th February 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i am prepaird for m.e tancet exam so i request u need to syllabus for my e mail id pls pls my id is [email protected]
15th February 2012, 03:08 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Wink Re: TANCET Syllabus for M.E?

TANCET syllabus for M.E CONCLUDE FOLLOWING 3 BASE:-

1.basic engineering

2.mathematics

3. own department subjects
28th March 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can u send me prevoius question paper for tancet
28th March 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus for tancet M.E? where i can download the file?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?