19th December 2009, 09:18 PM
khushi alam

Ten year previous exam papers of life sciences? I want to give NET exam

sir,
with due respect myself khushi i want ten year examination paper of net .
i am persuing MSc. in biotechnology and bioinformatics .i am in previous year right now but i want to start my preparations from now.
so,kindly help me in this respect..

thanking you

3rd January 2010, 09:01 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ten year previous exam papers of life sciences? I want to give NET exam

I will advice you to buy books of 'Upkar prakashan' for preparing for NET i will provide you 10 years solved papers as well as conplete study materials.

BEST OF LUCK
5th January 2010, 04:05 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ten year previous exam papers of life sciences? I want to give NET exam

there are many competitive books available in the market you can have a go and look there,
you will also find some papers in amderforum.com
9th January 2010, 02:00 AM
ashwinichunt

sir,
with due respect my sister kavita wants ten year examination paper of net .
she has persued MSc. in botany in 2006 .she want to start preparations from now.
so,kindly help me in this respect..

thanking you
15th January 2010, 12:44 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. The Test is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.

for last ten years question papers , you can get it at :=
www.wiziq.com/.../25586-UGC-NET-Solved-Sample-Question-Paper

best of luck
15th February 2010, 12:43 AM
thakurbaba307

well the next net exam will be conducted in last week of june..the form will be out in april/may...you can get all the previous year question papers from ugc-net website which could be downloaded free of cost.
15th February 2010, 03:24 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can download some of the previous year exam papers of life sciences from :-

www.placementpapers.net/.../PREVIOUS-PAPERS-CSIR-NET-LIFE-SCIENCES
www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
5th March 2010, 10:13 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hi...
This is good that you are interested in Life Sciences and you can get the previous year question papers from the below site:
21st March 2010, 11:48 PM
pritirai

hi
visit

http://examinationsite.com/examination/previous-year-csir-net-life-science-question-papers/

www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

all the best
30th March 2010, 09:33 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you will get the Ten year previous exam papers of life sciences from the link
www.wiziq.com

all the best.
31st March 2010, 02:29 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

DOWNLOAD THE PAPERS FROM
placementpapers.net/helpingroot/node/2790

examinationsite.com/examination/previous-year-csir-net-life-science-question-papers/

10th April 2010, 02:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
just download the ten years papers of
life science exams from the given sites,
you will get the papers from this given sites
only or you can get it from market also-

examrace.com/GATElifesc.aspx.
http://www.educationobserver.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3770&pid=8714.
examinationsite.com/examination/previous-year-csir-net-life-science-question-papers/.

ok
all the best......
1st May 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I have to give net life science exam plz 4wrd 10 yearspapers.
29th May 2010, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have no comment
25th July 2010, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

just give me a request mail on [email protected] your work has been done....
3rd August 2010, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

plz someone forward me 10 year previous exam papers of csir net for life sciences,plz......plz.....i need it badly
5th August 2010, 05:56 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

dear friend

you can get it from UPKAR PRAKASHN BOOK

OR YOU CAN VISIT THIS SITE

GOOD LUCK
5th August 2010, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

respected sir /mam
i m poonam i want 10 year previous exam papers of csir net for life sciences plz forward me
i am requesting 2 u i want 2 give net exam my mail id is [email protected] plz plz plz
thanking u
6th August 2010, 02:37 PM
khusi

you can get the previous papers at studyplaces.com
all the best
11th August 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i want ten years previous question papers of life sciences.please send me at my email id [email protected]
14th August 2010, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

just mail me on your query related to material [email protected]
25th August 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hi this is laxman from hyd
i want ten years previous question paper of life sciences. please send to me at may mail and if u have old paper please send to me my mail email: [email protected] (please urgent)

thank u
1st September 2010, 12:48 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

you can get the previous year question papers

of life sciences exam from the following website :

www.wiziq.com
1st September 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
m shelly,complted msc in biotechnology now doing net jrf prepration for this i need ur help plz sir send me last 10 yr.solved papers of life sciences.n my gmail id is [email protected]
please sir.
13th September 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I want to attain the CSIR-NETexam (life science) .com pls send me books list and previous question paper.my email id is ndshelake02@gmail.
24th September 2010, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I want to attain the CSIR-NETexam (life science) .com pls send me books list and previous question paper.my email id is
[email protected]
24th September 2010, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

PREVIOUS YEAR CSIR-NET LIFESCIENCE QUESTIANS AND ANSWERS
3rd October 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir /mam i am barkha srivastav , persuing M.Sc biotech i hv fill the form of net exams plzz i kindly request to u sir/mam plz give me some advise & tips & also previous 10 years paper of life sciences . [email protected], [email protected]

thankyou .
14th October 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to crack icmr net please tell me if there is any site i can download questions paper, please do revert
22nd October 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir /mam i am Maitreyee Nanda , persuing M.Sc ZOOLOGY i hv fill the form of net exams plzz i kindly request to u sir/mam plz give me some advise & tips & also previous 10 years paper of life sciences . [email protected]
5th November 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

what is rules for net exam
6th November 2010, 11:34 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Hiiiiiiiiiiii seach in google u will get better answer...........
20th December 2010, 12:26 AM

i am parneet kaur. i want to clear net exam. i am pursuing msc.
biotechnology.i want to get solved question papers and more help for clearing my exam..
3rd January 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA - HR & Mktg. from Amity University, Noida 2010. I want to get unsolved/solved question papers for 10 years for Management stream to crack the NET.,

MANALI VERMA
MBA-HR & Marketing
AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA
Working as requitment Co ordinator at Mphasis, Bangalore
22nd February 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
csir net previous papers of life sciences befre 10 yr download
20th March 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

NET EXAM QUESTION PAPER 2008
22nd May 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Heyiiii....
plz help me......m doing my post graduation in microbiology.....
wanna qualify dis exm......
send me sum sample papers of CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and ELEGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP...(NET)
28th May 2011, 12:32 PM
malathimanish

hi ths is malathimanish
i want ten years previous question paper of life sciences. please send to me at may mail and if u have old paper please send to me my mail email [email protected](please urgent)

thank u

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/ten-year-previous-exam-papers-life-sciences-i-want-give-net-exam-1779.html#ixzz1NclELw9I
29th May 2011, 01:15 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. The Test is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.

for last ten years question papers , you can get it at :=

Thanks
5th June 2011, 02:04 AM
wasim11

Respected sir,
i need sum guidence about how to study for NET (life science) exam and requesting you to please send the PREVIOUS YEAR CSIR-NET LIFESCIENCE QUESTIANS AND ANSWERS.
[email protected]

shaikh wasim ahmed
mumbai.
22nd June 2011, 02:17 PM
anjalis620

4th August 2011, 09:46 PM

sir, pl send past life science ugc solved paper to me.. thank u very much for kind consideration
5th August 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i need last 10 year solved qustion paper of life science subject of net exam , pls send me on my email [email protected] , pls reply my email , thank u .
13th September 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the website for downloading ugc net life sciences previous year ques papers.
18th October 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

im gomathi studying IIM.SC biotechnology i need last 10 year solved qustion paper of life science subject of net exam , pls send me on my email [email protected] , pls reply my email , thank u .
18th October 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I want to attain the CSIR-NETexam (life science) .com pls send me books list and previous question paper.my email id is
[email protected]
23rd October 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I want to attain the CSIR-NETexam (life science) .com pls send me books list and previous question paper.my email id is [email protected]
7th November 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Sir could you tell me how to check list of candidates registered for CSIR NET December 2011. weather they announced or not i want to now plz help me.
hoping for favorable reply
yours obediently
P.mohan vikas
[email protected]
7th November 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Sir could you tell me how to check list of candidates registered for CSIR NETdecember 2011. weather they announced or not i want to now plz help me.
Hoping for favorable reply
yours obediently
P.mohan vikas
[email protected]
3rd March 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the subject of computer science and application for net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?