11th December 2011, 08:19 PM
aarushijuyal

Can I get admission for B.Ed having secured 42% in B.Com and 52% in PG Diploma in Tax Law?

i have secured 42%marks in b.com and did my pg diplma in tax law..............and got 52% markss.can i get admiossion in b.ed..........????????/

21st December 2011, 06:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed having secured 42% in B.Com and 52% in PG Diploma in Tax Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarushijuyal View Post
i have secured 42%marks in b.com and did my pg diplma in tax law..............and got 52% markss.can i get admiossion in b.ed..........????????/
In order to pursue B.Ed, from a reputed university 50% is required either in bachelor degree program or a Masters degree program. As you have mentioned that you scored 42% in your bachelors degree program you cannot be considered eligible for the course. The P.G. diploma is not treated equivalent to Masters degree, hence you wont be eligible for B.Ed course even on the basis of marks you scored in PG diploma.
I must tel you that there is no age limit to apply for the B.Ed course. So if you can go for higher studies and complete a Masters degree program with a minimum of 50 % marks you can definitely pursue B.Ed after that.
17th December 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed having secured 42% in B.Com and 52% in PG Diploma in Tax Law?

I HAVE COMPLETED B.com IN 2011..I GOT ONLY 42% Marks..am i eligible for b.ed..and what is the duration of this b.ed...
i have cast certificate (obc)
Thank's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?