18th April 2011, 04:08 PM
ramjeetin

Tentative date of declaration of the results of ARD IGNOU?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE THE TENTATIVE DATE FOR DECLARATION OF THE RESULT OF INTERVIEW HELD FROM 30-03-11 TO 10-04-11 FOR THE POST OF ASST. REGIONAL DIRECTOR, AND ALSO THE PREFERED ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE (DISCIPLINE- AREA). AS A MATTER OF FACT I ALSO APPEARED FOR THE INTERVIEW, IT WAS NICE IN FACT. I DID MY GRADUATION IN PHYSIOTHERAPY FROM National Institute of Rehab. Training and Research, Cuttack, Master's in Hospital Administration from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, Ph.D. in Public Administration with special focus on HR, I also hold a Post Doctorate Fellowship of UGC and I have been working as a physiotherapist in one of the most prestigious GOVT. Medical Institution in Lucknow from last 8 years. Before this current job of physiotherapist I also worked as sr. administrator in coporate hospital for a period of 2 years. So based on these facts I am interested to know the possibility of getting sellected for the post of ARD in IGNOU.

9th July 2015, 04:45 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Tentative date of declaration of the results of ARD IGNOU?

Your profile is quite impressive. But for being an ARD or Assistant Regional Director you need atleast 10 years of experience and that too mostly in administrative jobs. Here your job experience does not matter much. Although the post-doctoral degree of yours will help. Mostly PhD. will help you secure a position as important as that of a regional director. But your interview also counts. If all these points match well, then result should come out in your favor. Now at best it will take 1-2 months to declare the final selection list. So keep looking in their website after 1 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?