5th January 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Date of declaration of result of S.A(Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?

hello sir,
my self micky dogra and i was appeared in S.A (Exeutive) exam of the intelligence bureau. So i want to know about the date of result and also know about the proedure to chek this result. please send me information regarding this in my Email ID - [email protected],
thankyou sir.

17th January 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of declaration of result of S.A(Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?

my brother has appeared for the S.A(Executive) exam of the intelligence bureau on 16th jan 2011.his name is kishore gujle so i would like to know the date of result let me know regarding this on my e-mail id [email protected].
17th January 2011, 08:53 PM
s.d.meena

Default Re: Date of declaration of result of S.A(Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?

yuor exams result will be dekleyard by lats week of march you see your result www.result.com
22nd January 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

what is assistant in ib and their salary?
23rd January 2011, 01:25 AM
Micky dogra

Post Re: Date of declaration of result of S.A(Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;303263]hello sir,
my self micky dogra and i was appeared in S.A (Exeutive) exam of the intelligence bureau. So i want to know about the date of result and also know about the proedure to chek this result. please send me information regarding this in my Email ID - [email protected],
24th January 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me result of s.a. in i b. of my email. [email protected]
27th January 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

please tell me result of S.A.(Executive) in I.B. my email ID [email protected]
27th January 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell me result of s.a in IB on my email id [email protected]
27th January 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,what is the result date of exam ib jan 2011...plz sir tel me
6th February 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I am bhupendra sharma s/o shri kesav ram sharma sir i want to know about result of security assistant by sms 9074733751 and my email Id is [email protected]
thank you sir
10th February 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am pawan sharma and i was appeared in S.A (Exeutive) exam of the intelligence bureau. So i want to know about the date of result and also know about the proedure to chek this result. please send me information regarding this in my Email ID - [email protected]
15th February 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am sarabjit singh and i am apeared in S.A (Exeutive). exam of the intelligence bureau. so i want to know about the date of result and also know the proedure to check this result.
please send me information regarding this in my mobile no is 09697576717
22nd February 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir SA exu rall 16022012 my email id [email protected]
26th March 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;382844]hello sir,
i am sarabjit singh and i am apeared in S.A (Exeutive). exam of the intelligence bureau. so i want to know about the date of result and also know the proedure to check this result.
please send me information regarding this in my mobile no is 09697576717 . my email ID is [email protected]
1st April 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,

I AM SHANNY YADAV AND I AM APPEARED IN SA/MT DRIVING TEST OF THE INTELLIGENCE BUREAU. SO I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DATE OF RESULT AND ALSO KNOW THE PROEDURE TO CHECK THIS RESULT
PLEASE SEND ME THE ALL INFORMATION
WITH REGARDS,
SHANNY YADAV(9717710885)([email protected])
11th April 2011, 03:13 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
your exams result will be dekleyard by lats week of march you see your result www.result.com

thanks
14th April 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

When will SA executive result come
[email protected]
5th May 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am Rahul Deb Duta and i was appeared in S.A (Exeutive) exam of the intelligence bureau. So i want to know about the date of result and also know about the proedure to chek this result. please send me information regarding this in my Mob:-09475528388 & Email ID [email protected]
24th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Results of SA of intelligence bureau
7th July 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m jitender singh and i have given S.A. (EXECUTIVE) EXAM of intelligence bureau .So i want to know about the procedureto check the result. Please send me the information regarding this through my ID - [email protected] and my MOB no 09816283106
27th July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
i am moti lal kumawat village- dyodi post - kodi via- jobner dist- jaipur rajasthan 303328
I AM APPEARED SECERUTY ASSISTENT (EXECUTIVE) EXAMINATION-2011 HELD ON
16-01-2011. I AM WAITING FOR MY RESULT . PLEASE SEND ME THE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS THROUGH MY ID [email protected] AND MY MOBILE NO.-09694892897
30th July 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Date of declaration of result of S.A(Executive) exam of Intelligence Bureau?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d.meena View Post
yuor exams result will be dekleyard by lats week of march you see your result www.result.com
sir
result ketiya dido
1st August 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I wanna ask is anybody there who got any further information after interview held on 4th may at jammu
2nd August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

hi friends is anybody there who got any further information after interview held on 4th may jammu please inform me @09086102430
4th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I would like to know whether the result of interview for the post of security assistant for the state of Imphal is declared or not.If declared , then kindly sent me the result to my email.id:[email protected] or my contact number :9774329516
with regards,
Pukhrambam Sarat
24th January 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Do u guys really respond to us ,or for fake ur asking any question or anything to say .
What the use of asking , lots of quarries , doubt .... pls yaar try to be human when results are announcing for
''Security Assistant (Executive) Examination 2009'' held on 16th January 2011.
20th April 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

which date the exam result in IB post of SA Exam cunducted on March-2012
25th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

which date the exam result in IB post of SA Exam cunducted on March-2012 ?
plz inform me to my mail id [email protected] .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?