24th May 2012, 09:37 PM
mahendra goswam

Is there a 5 years integrated course in Gujarat?

lpz info give 5 years integreted course in gujarat...please tell me if there is

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  2. List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan?
  3. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  4. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  5. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  6. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  7. What are the possibilities to do Under and Post Graduation together as a Double degree? -- [New]
  8. What is the age limit for BA+LLB?
  9. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  10. Am I eligible for GPSC after doing B.A fine arts from MS University Baroda
  11. GUJCET qualification?
  12. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get direct admission in next semester in masters in new Jersey after studying integrated Biotech 5 years course?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D Part time in Gujarat?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. Is there any government job application for software engineer with 5 years integrated course?
  18. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
7th August 2012, 07:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a 5 years integrated course in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahendra goswam View Post
lpz info give 5 years integreted course in gujarat...please tell me if there is
The K S School of Business Management, Gujarat University, offers 5 years dual degree full time programs in MBA and M.Sc. in Computer Applications and Information.

Candidate who seeks to pursue Integrated MBA program, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

Candidate who seeks to pursue M.Sc [CA & IT] Integrated Degree Course, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.

The Academic session begins in the month of June. For detail information one may refer to the following Phone number : +91-79-2630 5972.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?