12th July 2019, 04:23 PM
was 123

Is there any age limit for doing Biotechnology degree course?

My age is 33 years. I want to study a degree course in Biotechnology. Can I apply under any university? Is there any age limitation? If not from regular then how about via distance mode of education?

15th July 2019, 11:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit for doing Biotechnology degree course?

There is no such age limit to pursue the Biotechnology course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are eligible to apply for the admission in the course. Visit the official website of the university or college to get the detail information regarding admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?