4th December 2011, 01:12 PM
himabindu.s

What is the age limit to do B.Ed after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a government job in Hyderabad?

Hi experts,

I have completed my msc biotechnology 2009.now i wanted to do B.E.D is there any age limit and let me knw when will be the notification date for 2011 and hw to get govt job in hyderabad location.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job in UP after completing MSc, B.Ed? What is the age limit?
  2. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  5. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. What is the age limit for government teacher? I am MSc B.Ed student
  7. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  8. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  11. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  12. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. What is the age limit to get a government job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  15. Is there any age limit to apply for government college lecturer job? -- [New]
  16. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  17. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  18. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
3rd August 2012, 01:32 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: What is the age limit to do B.Ed after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a government job in Hyderabad?

dear,

--dear applying in b.ed you should have to complete bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 50%

--you have to qualify exams conducted by special institution for B.ed

--for lecturer you have to clear:
NET

or

SLET

all the best
3rd August 2012, 01:35 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: What is the age limit to do B.Ed after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a government job in Hyderabad?

dear,

--dear applying in b.ed you should have to complete bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 50%

--you have to qualify exams conducted by special institution for B.ed

--for lecturer you have to clear:
NET

or

SLET

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?