29th January 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limitation for joining LLB course via distance mode of education?

Dear Sir, I have done my Bachelors degree in Economics. Now I am 38 years. Is that possible to study LLB course by distance education now? If yes, then from which university I can apply for it? Further, do I need to sit for any entrance if I join LLB via distance mode?

12th February 2019, 12:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation for joining LLB course via distance mode of education?

LLB is bachelor of legislative law. It is three year course.

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear in the examination for admission in the course.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can pursue the course. But, the distance LLB degree is not valid as per Bar Council of India.
12th February 2019, 06:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation for joining LLB course via distance mode of education?

There is no age limit to pursue LLB course.

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year undergraduate course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The distance education is not valid to practice as an advocate. So, it is best to pursue the course in regular mode.
12th February 2019, 06:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limit to pursue LLB course.

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year undergraduate course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The distance education is not valid to practice as an advocate. So, it is best to pursue the course in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?