9th September 2019, 05:32 PM
V.K.Mamatha

Is there any age limitation to do BHMS course either via regular mode or distance mode?

I hold a degree in BE Computer Science which I completed in the year 2007. I am not working due to family issues but now am looking forward to study BHMS. But do not know how to enter in this course. I am 40 years old. Is there any age limit to learn this course? Can I do BHMS from regular college? Or, any university offering BHMS via distance mode of education? Do I also need to write any entrance?

12th September 2019, 08:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation to do BHMS course either via regular mode or distance mode?

Eligibility for B.H.M.S. course-

The candidate should have completed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.

The minimum age should not be less than 17 years and maximum should not exceed 25 years, however relaxation of 5 years is given to SC and ST students and three years to OBC students.

At the age of 40 years you are not eligible to apply for this course.
Moreover, this can be persued only through regular mode of education.
12th September 2019, 11:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation to do BHMS course either via regular mode or distance mode?

As per the age criteria, the minimum age required to persue BHMS course is 17 years and maximum should not exceed 25 years however upper age relaxation is given to reserved category students.
It is impossible to persue BHMS course at the age 40 years.
This is a practical based course hence it cannot be pursued through distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?