20th December 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode so I need a heavy amount for it. Please tell me can a bank grant me an education loan for both the courses?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  2. Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?
  3. Are my both degrees LLB regular mode and MBA distance mode valid?
  4. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  5. Possibilities to get an education loan for a regular and distance course separately?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study distance LLB course?
  7. Procedure for doing law after passing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Ed along with Ph.D??
  10. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  11. What is the course duration of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Union Bank of India provides education loan to study MBA Finance in distance mode? -- [New]
  13. Can I study LLB in Regular Mode if completed Distance BCA?
  14. Can I withdraw an education loan from the same bank where I work for master degree course in distance mode? What should I do for it?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course in distance mode?
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
  17. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  18. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
31st December 2016, 08:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?

Usually a bank does not offer education loan for distance courses. Most of the banks offer education loan only for the regular courses especially professional courses. Moreover, doing multiple courses at a single time and that too of different domains is usually not accepted by banks for education loan. Hence you need to choose one course and then apply education loan for it. You cannot take education loan for two courses of different domain at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?