12th June 2019, 05:05 PM
Maria Xavier M

Is there any age limitation for pursuing regular B.Ed degree course?

I am 39 years old. I have completed my B.A. in 2002. I want to do Regular B.Ed course. Am I eligible for that? Please confirm. Further, will I have to appear for any entrance as well?

13th June 2019, 11:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation for pursuing regular B.Ed degree course?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The most common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

The upper age limit varies with institutes.

So, visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
15th June 2019, 12:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation for pursuing regular B.Ed degree course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course which has become compulsory for becoming teacher in state and central government schools. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to take admission in Bachelor of Education course. The upper age limit is 28 years for regular B.Ed course. There is no upper age limit for distance course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?