13th June 2020, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Is there any upper age limitation for pursuing LLB degree course?

Hi, I have completed B.Com followed by M.Com and now I wish to do LLB. I just want to ensure the upper age limit for LLB being offered by UGC recognized government or private colleges. Any age relaxation for any caste category?

15th June 2020, 08:44 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any upper age limitation for pursuing LLB degree course?

LLB is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to pursue the course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
15th June 2020, 12:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. This is a three years course after Bachelor's degree and five years course after senior secondary board examination.

There is no upper age limit for LLB course. You can take admission in this course after Master of Commerce.
15th June 2020, 12:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Upper Age limit of General category candidates for pursuing LLB course in UGC recognized government and private colleges is 30 years.

While for reserved category candidates (i.e. SC/ST/OBC), the upper age limit is defined as 35 years.

To pursue LLB course, candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in his/her graduation.
15th June 2020, 01:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The students are allowed to take admissions in Colleges / Universities in LLB courses without any age limit.
The General category for the LLB course was 30 years and for SC/ ST and OBC, the age limit was 35 years. In law courses without any age obligations.
15th June 2020, 01:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

Admission procedure varies with institutions, so visit the official website to get detail information.
15th June 2020, 03:31 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There is no upper age limit to apply for Bachelor of Law course.

Academic qualification: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required.

You can apply for LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?