28th July 2020, 08:16 PM
Arunkumar Govindaraj

Are there any banks providing loan for Pilot training fees without any mortgage?

I'm Arun kumar G. I'm from Salem, Tamil Nadu. I want to became a Pilot and its ambition in my life but my background is very poor and now I'm pursuing BE COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING. So, I can't able to earn money and the Pilot training fees is very high (40 laks). Is there any possibility to get loan from any bank without any property mortgage?

19th September 2020, 01:54 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Are there any banks providing loan for Pilot training fees without any mortgage?

Banks have almost similar financial aid criteria which is loan up to Rs.4-5 lakhs is without collateral and amount exceeding 4 lakhs up to Rs.7.5 lakhs is approved with collateral as third party guarantee and the amount exceeding that, is with collateral as property.
But, There are certain top banks which offer study loans by exceeding limit of loan without Security which can be considered by a student who is dealing with issues regarding collateral security-
* HDFC
* HSBC
* SBI
* Punjab and Sindh bank
* IDBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?